3. Major Lessons

What came over me I will never know and understand, but I followed Blaze to his cabin here in the woods

What came over me I will never know and understand, but I followed Blaze to his cabin here in the woods. Apparently when I came through it set off an alarm from his wards and he came to check it out.

Blaze is a talker. He mentioned it is something to do with me that is making him this way but right now I don't want to deal with it. I thought mountain men were quiet? That is what the movies protrayed them as, guess they were wrong. Then again the movies got everything wrong.

Over the last few days I have gotten a major lesson in vamperism. There are the originals which are the only ones that can turn into bats and no one knows how they came to be exactly, because that was a very ancient spell that was only used a few times.

It should seem witches are to blame for vampires even walking the earth. It is because of their magic that started us. That little fact had me about push Blaze against the back wall with anger.

If I am out in the sunlight for many hours then I need to drink more blood to replenish my energy, but I pretty much figured that out on my own. Silver is harmful to us and can kill us if liquidifeid, cut up to much by a silver blade, or someone cuts our heads off.

Then there is the jazz about a stake to the heart, however, it is has to from a specific type of wood. Even then it is not guartneed it will kill one of us. That really only works it if it a vampire who hadn't fed for many days.to be overly weak.

I learned that being a vampire, I need to be more careful because werewolves will kill me because apparently we are pests. Then again the history lesson from Blaze I can see why they think that since vampires love to attack packs as much as their rogues do. Being that I don't have a nest, I'm not a threat to them on a major scale, but it wouldn't keep them from doing something to me still.

"So now for the fun part. There is supposed to be a way to turn you back human. However, I don't have that spell or know any witches that do." Blaze frowns.

I let out a sigh. "It is still kind of you to want to help turn me back. First before that happens, I have to get revenge for my family."

"Okay, next part then you need to get started on training for fights and killing other vampires. Your strengths are your greatest weapon against them. Plus, I will give you a blade that is wrapped in a rubber lining that won't hurt you unless you happen to touch the blade to your bare skin." Blaze nods.

"I do have one question. You say the old spells were lost on how to make a vampire but yet here I am." I state rather than ask. At least he is keeping up and is understanding.

Blaze runs a hand through his hair and sits at the table opposite of me.

"Black magic. It comes from witches centuries ago. There was talk that they created black talsmens to which were gave to vampires. It is not known just how many were made or even still may be out in the world. Other witches after learning about it killed the black magic users and for years tried to hunt down every last talsmen."

I nod slowly. "Well I seen one. If I find the vampire that turned me and get this talsmen then I will bring it to you."

"That would be appreciated because there is a specific way to destroy it." Blaze smiles kindly to me.

He gets up from his chair to walk over to his cabin and pulls something from the bottom drawer before walking back to me.

"You will need this. It will help you out tremendously." He holds out a ring.

"What is this?" I look at it skeptically, as he puts it down in front of me

"This is a bloodstone. It will curve your craving for blood. Even though you will still need to feed this will make it so you don't fight the urge everytime you smell blood. Keava, I have never once seen a vampire be able to fight off from feeding when there is a fresh wound open but yet you did somehow. The control you have was impectable, but you will snap one day and then feel guilty."

He motions to the ring.

"That will make it to where you can carry out your revenge and never have to worry about hurting a human and loosing yourself." Blaze finishes.

I pick it up and place it on my pinky. Instantly I notice that the hunger I have felt for weeks stops. Finally a sense of peace washes over me just from that alone.

"Not as anger now are you?" Blaze taunts.

"No." I whisper. "The anger is still there but it is only because of what I am now and my family being gone."

"That part is normal but the overly anger was from the hunger, something that normally wouldn't ever pass. That is why vampires tend to be pricks." Blaze smirks.

"Why are you being so nice to me and not hitting on me?" I finally ask with my mind being clearer.

Blaze takes a deep breath. "Well don't get me wrong your a very beautiful woman. Between you being a vampire and now having a beloved one is not something I am into. Besides, I prefer just not having anyone also and it is clear I am not your beloved."

"Beloved?" I question.

"It is similiar to how wolfs have mates. You will know your beloved by their scent and touch. It will be earth shattering and you would become overly protective of the person or at least just want to be with them constantly." Blaze shrugs.

Fuck me!

"That is not something I want. Especially if it is too another vampire, because right now I want to kill every single one of them." I hiss.

Blaze smirks not offended by my outburst.

"Who said it would be a vampire? It could be any species on this earth." He shrugs.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Blaze seem like a good man?

Does Keava have every right to be so vengeful?