9. Apologizing

"Help me get her out of the chains

"Help me get her out of the chains." My mate growls out.

He is over and getting my wrist free within a seconds time, with the Beta working on the other wrist.

I am currently still a little confused because as soon as I seen my mate, the Beta started to ramble and then a female came in. It is like I got a small party going on in the cell they put me in  while knowing more about me now.

My mate scoops me up into his arms and my feet barely touch the ground with the hold he has on me. The Beta moves and is holding the cup out to me, but not like I can take it from him because my arms are pinned down by my mate.

The sparks that lick my skin is intoxicating, like I can't get enough and it makes my mind foggy.

"It is fansinating that we have a Knight family member here. I am curious how you came to be a vampire though honey." The female talks to me.

She honestly has this slight hum to her just as I learned Blaze has. Which tells me she is a witch.

"Long story. I am willing to tell everyone though. If I will be believed now?" I ask still feeling a little sour that it felt like I was laughed at first.

Even though the Beta had a weird demeanor about him. I still snapped and told him the long story short to where my mate obviously heard.

"I am so sorry Keava. Please forgive me, I am truly sorry. We can never be to sure and when you said who you are and being in our cells as a prisioner. I honestly didn't feel right by anything I done or said in mean ways." The Beta goes back to rambling.

I let out a small breath, since my mate is still holding me to where I can take a deep breath.

"It is fine. That is understandable too. From what I have learned vampires and wolves don't tend to get along at all." I reply calmly.

My mate growls and nuzzles my neck, making me still even more. He may have wanted me out of the chains and now holding me close to him but I don't know what he may still want to do. I am a vampire after all.

"I won't run. I promise. But can I please be on my own feet?" I ask quietly.

My feet touch the ground and he loosens his hold on me some but still has me pressed against his body.

The Beta offers the cup of blood back to me and I accept it this time.

"Thank you." I whisper and take a sip, because it will help the area where the shackles were to heal even faster.

"I can get you warm blood." The Beta goes to move.

"No!" I all but shout which startles him.

"I am sorry, but no thank you. I don't drink warm blood and never have. I prefer it to be cold." I look down when they look at me like I am crazy.

"You hate what you are." The witch sounds sad when she said it to me.

I nod my head. "Yes I do and always have."

"I am Jasel." The witch steps up and wraps her arms around me in a weird angle with my mate still having my back pressed against his chest.

"Keava." I smile at her.

Jasel's energy is calming but hints at the small amount of power she holds.

"That is such a pretty name. I am Zane, Alpha of the Dirt Mountian pack." My mate nuzzles my neck again.

"You need to feed some more. Then we can take you to the pack house. I would like for us all to try to figure out what happened to your family and how you're still here." Zane pulls back, and moves his hands to my waist.

I take another sip from the cup before looking up.

"How did you get the blood?" I look to the Beta.

"The medical building." He rubs his neck.

"This is Conan, by the way, and my mate." Jasel walks over to him and wrap herself in his arms.

"I am still so sorry." Conan sighs.

"You can stop apologizing. I know what was done and how everyone acted was because you were trying to protect your pack. Blaze had told me that vampires will cause problems for wolves as much as rogues do." I look at them.

"Blaze?" Jasel speaks up.

"Yeah, he is a warlock that found me within just a short time after I was turned. He trained me to fight and kill other vampires with it being what I wanted and he taught me everything to know about the supernautral world besides the basics i have always known." I nod slowly.

"My older brothers name is Blaze. He lives." Jasel stops.

"In the mountain area off to the west of here about two days journey." I finish for her and she nods.

"I hadn't seen him in years but we still talk. Your the one he said he took under wing and has been helping to rid of dark talsmens."

"That is me. I have been on the hunt for the nest that killed my family and made me watch before the one turned me." I sigh thinking back on it all.

I shake my head. "Blaze helped and gave me this bloodstone to where I would not have the overwhelming hunger and it helps to keep me from hurting any humans because that is the last thing I want." I show Jasel, but my mate and Conan looks at the ring on my pinky.

"That is so much like Blaze. He has always just preferred being alone but loves to help when he sees someone is pure." Jasel smiles.

"You still need to feed. I don't like these wounds." Zane growls looking at my wrist again.

"Please feed. I still feel so guilty they are still there. I am once more so sorry." Conan gives a puppy dog face.

I roll my eyes because they are still apologizing.

"I am sorry I should have came much sooner myself too." My mate rubs his cheek to the back of my head, before placing his hand on mine and bringing the cup to my lips.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Anyone shocked that Blaze is Jasel's brother?

Will Keava finally get answers for her families death and her being turned?