32. Witchy Ju

My hands never leave Keava's waist as she is throwing up her feeding

My hands never leave Keava's waist as she is throwing up her feeding. My mind barely registers when Blaze just seems to teleport in. Ruken is not taking anything lightly and it took everything in myself to hold him back.

Just because I am distracted, Ruken isn't. With the state Keava is currently in, it is making him overly protective and doesn't want anyone around her. Not to mention, he is still worked up from the attack.

At least Blaze doesn't get offended when I can't hold the growl back that Ruken makes us let out.

"She didn't feed from Zane after the attack?"

I look up after hearing Blaze and catch him looking at my neck.

"No, Rosa gave her a cup from a blood bag though." Jasel answers.

Keava finally starts to slow down, but she just seems to go slack in my hands. I give her a few moments to see if she can gain her balance but she never does. I move my hands and pick her up in my arms, before walking over to the chair and sitting down.

An overwhelming surge of hunger floods through our bond. With one look at Keava, I can see her eyes are closed and small hisses escape her lips as her fangs are fully showing.

"She needs to feed from Zane. With their mate bond and having been feeding from him, her body will reject all the other blood. In a way her body sees the other blood as cheating on the mate bond, because mates are to care for each other in everyway. It is the same as how wolves like to feed their mates food instead of the person feeding themselves with the silverware." Blaze sighs.

I move Keava a little on my lap to where she will have better access to feed from me.

"With the extent of her injuries the ring won't help right now. Zane you need to realize now that during this time when you start to feel weak that you will need to stop her if she can't. Keava can take a little now and then after we get more nutrients into you she will have to feed at least once again." Blaze speaks up and Jasel runs from the room.

Rosa steps in and takes Chester from Conan.

"That is fine with me." I growl out as I feel we are wasting time.

Keava whimpers some and tries to move from me.

"Take some now. I will stop you before it gets to far." I whisper.

"I thought mates couldn't hurt each other." Conan huffs.

"The state of her injuries has the mate bond muted just about it for her side due to hunger. She lost enough energy with the fighting and then to bleed out herself." Blaze walks over. "I will help watch and we will seperate you both if she can't control herself."

Keava's fangs sink into my skin. I can feel the harsh pull with the sucking she is doing. This is not the gentle feeding she normally does. No, this is showing the true hunger that she feels currently.

Jasel walks in the room and I can feel as I start to become a little tired in a fast manner.

Blaze starts to reach out but Keava pulls her head back quickly.

"I am so sorry Zane. I am so, so, so sorry." Her eyes water.

"It is not your fault, mi tesoro." I give a soft smile.

Jasel hands me a box of juice and a protein bar.

"What did you do before when you got injured and needed to feed?" Conan speaks up.

Keava turns her head only a little. "I would suck three blood bags dry within seconds. It has only ever happened once before this time."

"The ring helps but not in extreme events like this one where she was seriously injured by losing her own blood." Blaze nods.

"It was the one thing after that happened, I made my way back to you in your cabin because I thought it got damaged." Keava sighs.

I swallow the food and finish off the juice.

"So where is this dark talsman?" Blaze looks over to us.

"It is in my office safe." Keava sighs and goes to stand.

I move to stand from the chair as well, but everything suddenly starts to spin some. Hands grab my shoulders and push my back into the chair.

"Easy there, Alpha." Conan looks at me serious.

"I took more than I should have Zane. I am so sorry." Keava looks at me and gets misty eyed again.

"I wanted you too." I rub my palm over her cheek.

"It's not how we normally feed either. This just all didn't feel right in the least and I have put you in this shape." She whimpers.

I lean over and kiss her lips gently.

"Get the talsman for Blaze, my treasure." I whisper.

Keava walks through the side door and Blaze waves his hands around before some items appear on the coffee table.

"Always easy to bring stuff here from the house than it is to use that much magic and teleport there to do it. Hope you don't mind Zane?" Blaze looks to me.

"Not at all. I am curious to see how you do this." I nod.

Using my feet on the ground and my hands to help pull, I move my rolling chair around the desk. Man, does it feel good to act like a little child again and go rolling. Beats the fact of embrassment if I fall flat on my face with another dizzy spell.

Keava walks in and looks over to me before she hands the talsman over to Blaze.

She walks over to me and sits in my lap, I wrap my arms around her, still watching for the wounds she has but it is something to see how quickly they healed already to basic scratches and not the deep wounds that would've needed stitches if she was even a wolf.

Blaze starts to chants in a different language the witches use. He adds herbs to a bowl and they start to sizzle from the sounds coming from the bowl. His voice raises more and more, with an angry edge to it before he throws in the object.

The object lets out black smoke and speaks come from the bowl it was placed in. I watch as the object gets smaller and smaller until it just simply bursts and the smoke from it disappears into thin air.

Now that is some cool witchy ju there. Can we see that again? Ruken pipes up.

No Ruken, we can't see that again unless we get our hands on more dark magic for him to destroy. I try not to roll my eyes.

Fine. I will just go back here and sleep then. Mate will need more from us later. Ruken huffs and seems to retreat to the back of my mind.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Blaze to the rescue in explaining things out for them?

What will be next for them to do?