25. Blueberry Pie

Blaze goes over the items he would need to find before they could say for sure they can perform the spell

I want to tell Keava now and they feel the same. Even though it's known for sure one item may not be found because it is so rare it is almost unheard of, having been destroyed many years ago by the black magic users.

Keava walks towards us just has Jasel got back to begging Blaze to stay, making us all laugh. It is not like we were even trying to hide it from her it is something Blaze wanted to bring up to me before speaking with Keava. Because he didn't want to upset her and then in return pissing me off with her emotions flowing through me even more now. Things that would have made a simple talk even harder if having to control an anger wolf.

"You are missing out on this." Keava hands me a plate.

"Oh is this the dessert I been smelling?" I look at it.

"Yes." Keava looks at me funny.

"What?" I answer putting a bite in my mouth right after.

The tart and sweetness dance on my taste buds. This is definitely drool worthy.

Conan sniffs looking at the plate. "I got to get me some of that."

"Here try this." I hand him the second fork on the plate and offer it to him.

His reaction is the exact same. Keava looks at us like we are even crazier.

"Surely, they are just messing with me." She mumbles.

Blaze his holding his mouth trying to hide the laughter. Jasel is fairing no better.

"I told you they wouldn't know what it was. I just could never make it because I didn't know how and the one recipe I found online made mine, the one time I tried to make it, look like mush." Jasel finally breaks out laughing.

"What is this?" I look to them.

"It is blueberry pie." Keava laughs. "How is it a pack of wolves never heard or had it before. This is mind blowing. Like come on this is a major dessert in the country."

"Hey, I know cake, brownies, and chocolate chip cookies. Those are the only three I have ever had." I chuckle and eat more of the pie, Conan nodding in agreeance.

They look at us like we are crazy before looking to Jasel.

"What I am a main meal cook. Desserts were never something I could make even growing up." Jasel waves her hands.

"That is the truth, sis." Blaze chuckles.

"Well I will definitely be helping you out there in the kitchen then." Keava laughs.

"I will gladly take that help. It seems these two are creaming their pants and wasting the good stuff on the dessert rather than us getting pleasure too." Jasel snickers.