23. Secret Search

I move to dash around but not quick enough, as Keava stumbles backwards falling to her butt

I move to dash around but not quick enough, as Keava stumbles backwards falling to her butt. Thankfully, Blaze was back there to catch her by her shoulders and hold her up right.

Blaze's hands on Keava does not upset me nor Ruken. Maybe it is because we spoke so much with him since this afternoon. Then there is also us knowing the time that she lived with him after first turning and seeing it through her eyes and visions. Never once did Blaze touch her in a way that shown he was interested in her that way.

At night when sleeping I am still having dreams and flashbacks from Keava's life from the bond we share. Which is normal it is like the mate bond wants us to know everything about each other from before being together. Some of the things I have dreamed of from her life makes me ache for her in things she done, but also smile from her life growing up with such a large family.

Watching Keava, she starts to stand more on her own and looks far off. With a deep breath, Keava looks up to me and smiles.

"That was fun." She tries to laugh.

Pulling her into my arms, I smile and kiss her lips. "That was amazing you were able to push everyone behind the block and not need coaching."

I was ready to get in her head and be the loudest through all the noise to coach her through. I could feel her push me slightly and she was working it out on her own.

Everyone on the field jumps up and down, howling up to us in happiness.

"Please join us in a feast and celebration of our Luna." I call out to everyone.

Wolves take off from the field to shift back and dress for the festivities.

"I hope you plan on sticking around for the celebration." I look over to Blaze.

"I wouldn't miss it. I teleported all the way out here and would love to spend time with my sister, nephew, and her mate more before I make that trip back." He smiles.

"Good because I would like to talk you into staying on pack lands." Jasel smirks.

We all laugh and Blaze shakes his head.

"You know I like living alone Jasel." Blaze chides, his sister.

"But there are woods here and you wouldn't be bothered, really that much other than us visiting you. Plus everyone can change." Jasel digs.

Blaze looks over at me.

"I would welcome you to the pack or you can live on the lands and not be a part of the pack. That would be up to you." I nod.

"I will take it into consideration." Blaze points to Jasel, who claps and jumps some before Conan wraps his arms around her.

I look over to Keava. "Well, my most treasured Luna, would you like to go mingle?"

Keava nods her head. "Yes, and then you can get your hands on the dessert you have been talking about early morning hours while it cooked."

"Hey, I can't help it! Whatever it is just being cooked made the entire pack house smell devine." I wrap my arms tighter around her.

"It is a new dessert that our Luna shown us how to make." Rosa walks out beside us from dressing after the shift, but she must be holding the mother load with the scent the dish puts off.

"Wipe the drool there, Alpha." Keava whispers in my ear from turning her head slightly.

I send her a playful glare. "You may pay for that later." Ruken rumbles out for us.

Her using my title and in that slightly sexy sass way of hers, made me instantly hard, which is painful with how it tents my pants.

"If you can catch me." Keava's eyes tinkle before she is pulled away by the other ladies of the pack.

Jasel laughs and waves them off. "You guys all catch up and mingle. I am going to be right here and speak with Blaze before I join you."

"Good because I definitely need my Beta female." Keava giggles, before the ladies whisk her away.

I am standing with Conan, Jasel, and Blaze. Smiling wide at how Keava is so comfortable to be around everyone and didn't fight to stay in my arms when they started pulling her off. Sure, it makes me a little sad not having her in my arms but I know she is safe, not to mention a fighter herself, and the pack will never harm her.

"Hope you don't mind but I actually mindlinked the ladies to sweep Keava away for a few minutes. They were more than willing wanting to speak with the Luna and get to know her even more." Jasel looks down at the ground.

"Is something wrong?" I look to her and Conan.

It is not like Jasel in the least.

"No, nothing is wrong. We might have found something and neither of us want to get Keava's hopes up." Jasel looks up to me.

I raise an eyebrow, waiting for her to explain more.

"Since knowing Keava, I have been doing a very secret search for spells and chants to reverse the vampirism. I reached out to Blaze about it as well once I found a text in one of my old books." Jasel looks over to Blaze.

"It is a very old language used in the text which makes it hard to translate everything needed to complete the spell. Basically, it will take the both of us to cast the reversing spell. However, we also have to add numerous healing chants to where when we reverse such a major thing it doesn't kill her due to the spell alone and all the injuries she has gotten as a vampire doesn't try to catch up to her as a human." Blaze explains it out.

"Basically if she turns human again it could kill her?" Conan questions.

"It will take a toll. Her body will have to get used to be human again and not as strong. More less she may get upset for a short time after. Plus things can always go wrong with a spell, nothing is granted the least little thing can throw it all off." Jasel explains more.

"That is true with the spell. However, we are both confident it won't kill her. I wouldn't do anything to harm Keava in a way like that, she is like another little sister to me." Blaze takes over again.

"She is to me too." Jasel agrees with Blaze.

"So why aren't we saying this in front of Keava? It is her choice on the matter." I speak up after listening.

"Because there is still some major things that I have yet to find. The spell it only partial on what Jasel found and sent me." Blaze sighs.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Surprise after surprise right?

Will Blaze and Jasel be able to find everything to have the possibility of Keava turning back human?

How will Keava react when she learns of all of this?