20. Shambles and Pleasure

Ruken is on high guard the entire time we walk Calin out of the pack territory

Ruken is on high guard the entire time we walk Calin out of the pack territory. He is hoping she does something stupid to be punished by death before we get to the borderline. The only thing that will calm him right now is Keava but we have to do this first.

Relief is major thing in me that she done something to get banished from the pack. Her and her friends were known for being the pack sluts, but Calin would come onto me while the others never bothered.

Calin seemed to have vanished once I found my mate and was unheard from until she challenged Keava. Something that still has me boiling.

Conan lets go of her neck and stands by me as the warriors basically throw Calin's wolf form over the borderline.

"Get lost rogue." I growl out and Conan joins in, followed by the warriors.

With her gone out of sight and ear range, I turn around and Conan follows suit. The only thing that Ruken and I want to do now is check on Keava. We can feel that her anger has toned down much more but there is a few things that has left us confused.

During our walk here to finish this, I felt a painful tinge of sadness rolling through the bond. One thing that is new and still getting used to from us being mated and marked, is this slight hunger feel and I can eat until my stomach is full of food but it doesn't go away. Which tells me this small piece of hunger is coming from Keava, even as she has ate meals with us it is not the meal she truly needs.

I know she has told me about the ring and if she has to live with this barely there hunger all the time even with it, then I don't want to know what it is like for her without the ring. I hate that she only feeds once a week from how she has said her routine.

Making it back to the field, members are back to hanging up lights for the ceremony tomorrow night. Conan walks for the house and Jasel steps outside.

My feet leads me to go inside following the bond.

"She wouldn't feed but I did make sure her wound were clean." Jasel speaks up stopping me in my tracks.

"Thank you for cleaning her wound." I nod and make my way towards the Alpha wing.

I open the door and her scent hits me straight on. Ruken finally settles and goes back in my mind and not up at the front with me.

Keava walks out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel.

"Missed all the fun." She teases, her wound still visible on her arm. "Did you tend to her?"

"Yes, she is out of the territory now." I nod and close the door.

"You though still have something to do before you get a small rest in." I taunt her.

Keava's eyes go wide and she tries to steal a unnoticed glance to the tent in my pants. Can't help it seeing her like she is with only a towel keeping me from her bare skin.