35. Don't Break Her

"Aww

"Aww. Look at you." Keava moves with a wobbling step over before pinching my cheeks.

"What the fuck did you just give her?" I ask staring at Keava's eyes that show blown pupils, before looking over to Jasel. While Conan starting holding in his laughter.

"Just a mix of herbs to calm her nerves. It was lavendar, lemon balm, passion flower." Jasel watches Keava.

"She had to have the lemon balm for the spell anyways and this was the best mix we could make to help calm her. We need her body as relaxed as possible for this because if not then everything could hurt her." Blaze looks up to Keava.

Keava moved to hang around my neck and nibbling on my skin up to my ear, while I figured out what they gave her.

Never has Keava been so open to showing this much affection in front of others. My eyes bug out and I remove her hands when they reach for my pants zipper.

"Not now, tesoro." I chuckle at her pouty lips.

"But Zane." Keava whines.

"Would you like to get the first spell done to where we can do the major one tomorrow? Then you can do whatever you wish with your mate right after." Jasel looks to Keava.

At the moment, I am glad she spoke up because I needed to take a second to breath and get buddy boy to deflat.

You got to admit, mate like this is hot as fuck. I would take her right now and satisfy her if your not willing, just give me control. Ruken pants.

Will you chill out and sit for once! I know her touching us makes the bond more intense but right now this spell has to be done then if she is not asleep after and still wants to we can do bedroom activities. Just please for once in our lives just sit down up there and heel! I huff out to Ruken.

Just what I need during the first spell, a horny wolf and a very, overly relaxed Keava. Seems she is very bold when relaxed like this. I mean she is bold but this is like no filter or care in the world.

Conan comes over and stands closer to Keava and I. I got her to stand on her own feet, but now she sways side to side.

"Are you dancing?" Conan looks down at her.

"Why not? Look at the stars they flicker and dance above us." Keava throws her arms in the air.

"Keava?" Blaze looks up to her from where they were mixing some more herbs.

"Yes?" She cocks her head to the side looking back to him and drops her arms heavily.

"Ready to get started on this spell?" His voice comes out calm and collected.