15. Fight With Myself

Zane holds me tight as he walks us through our bedroom door, my hand reaches out behind him to push the door close

Zane holds me tight as he walks us through our bedroom door, my hand reaches out behind him to push the door close. His hands travel up in under my shirt and goosebumps form in their wake.

My teeth start to hurt once more. It feels like I am right before drooling over his powerful, amazing scent that has me in such a weak state.

"I want to mark you so much right now, Keava. Please let me make you mine." Zane whispers in my ear, after breaking away from kissing my skin that is on fire for him.

I nod my head. "I want to be yours and yours only Zane. There is nothing more than I want to mark you too."

"Mark me, tesoro."

"I can't." I whine out slightly.

Zane sits on the bed with my legs still around him.

"Yes, you can Keava. It won't turn me and I want your mark on me to show I am yours, just as mine will lay on your collarbone."

I shake my head as tears actually form in my eyes.

"I can't Zane. Never have I had blood so fresh and straight from someone before. This ring that Blaze gave me helped to curve the cravings, but I don't know what I will do if I ever tried it fresh. It's something I never even wanted too. Because I wanted to be as far away from the normal vampire as I could. There is no way I can handle hurting you even in the slightest." A few tears fall.

I thought I hated being a vampire before but in this moment now makes it even worse. I feel like I am pulled in every single way in different directions. For the first time in eleven years, fear goes through my body.

Zane takes his hands and places them on my cheeks. "I am not afraid and I know without a doubt you will not hurt me Keava. You would not do that to your mate, it is something that would be impossible. Hell if you enjoy it than I would gladly let you feed from me personally to help you, instead of watching you drink it from a cup and it be cold. Because I know you won't hurt me and I want you at your best all the time."

My lips finds his as his brushes away the few stray tears. I grind down on his rather large erection before I feel a nail slide down my back and my clothes hang loosely on me from Zane cutting through them.

A second later more fabric is torn as he removes it all from my body in a blink of an eye. My hands move up to the top of his shirt and I rip it open and pull back from the kiss. Finally, getting to see him without clothes on himself.

Hot damn all the muscles on this man. My man. My wolfman.

My fangs break through my gums not being able to fight the urge any longer.

Zane flips me on the bed and removes his pants the rest of the way. With slow predator like moves his lays above me and kisses me tenderly. I buck my hips and he slides in between my legs, but he keeps himself pulled back enough that I can't line him up where I am craving him the most.

"I really want to make sure your ready first and show you new things. I can't help but think how you only got slammed and rammed in two minutes then done. That won't be me, mi tesoro."

"Show me what it is like then, wolfman." I smirk.

Zane's eyes dark to that of his wolf to show his presences as well. I await the day to officially meet his wolf.

His body moves back down like a snake more than wolf. Feeling his fingers trace through my lips before one slowly slips in, moving back and forth. His tongue meets my center and it feels like thousands of sparks fly, almost like I could see them when I close my eyes and my hips buck off the bed.

The low chuckle he gives from my response drive me even further with a deep sensation. Zane's free hand holds my hips down which is driving me crazy. Letting a small hiss slip I hold my mouth.

Zane stops the attack his tongue is doing to me and looks up to my eyes. "I want to hear every single sound you make. Never hide them from me." His voice comes out softer than I would have thought.

A knot forms in my stomach and Zane's fingers curve inside as he added a second finger. Some new sounds escapes my lips mixed with a moan and a scream as I pulse around his fingers, while he never once stops his attack using his tongue getting every last drop.

"Hmmm, just the peachy nectar I wanted." Zane mumbles and moves back up over me.

Never thought it would be pleasant to taste myself but it being mixed with Zane turns me on so much. Spreading my legs as wide as I can, his tip greets my center. With slow movements agaisnt him, Zane slowly pushes in and there is a stinging sensation that is quickly morphed to pleasure with every inch going in. His skin on mine is making the sparks dance.

His pelvis hits mine and I have never in my life been so full or stretch like this. This has got to be the max stretch before just being torn in two, but it is so deliciously perfect.

Our hips move together at what feels right the perfect tempo with it not being overly slow but not just straight up fucking each others brains out. Never once has our lips left each others skin.

Zane nips and licks over an area that makes me a moaning mess. His teeth elongate and I feel as they slip down deep into my skin. His fingers move down and rub over my nub at the same time his thrusts in and out. Everything combined sets off my release again.

I lean my head up on instinct and my fangs sink into his flesh. The taste of his blood is just that of his scent to me, the perfect combination of orange and cinnamon.

Zane removes his teeth and licks over the area he marked me. His hand has moved to cup my head, as he finds his release and groans deeply.

There is a battle going through me as I need to remove my fangs from his flesh because I have marked him as mine. A bigger part of me wants to gently feed on more of his blood with it being my own personal drug, but I can't hurt my mate.

Why am I under this fight with myself? I don't understand it. I thought I couldn't hurt my mate!

 I thought I couldn't hurt my mate!