7. Just Got Interesting

Cold water splashes against my face and skin, which helps to relieve the burn in my wrists from the silver shackles briefly

At some point in the woods before being dragged to far from the area where I just bowed down to the wolves, I barely remember much before everything went black. I know I wasn't hit but it seems odd I blacked out.

"Who are you?" A man's voice calls out.

I look up to see the same man from last night inside the cell facing me. He drops the bucket on the floor and it makes the mental ring through my ears and head with the banging it creates.

"Keava Knight." I give him my name in honesty.

There is nothing for me to hide as I am no threat to any of the wolves here. For years I avoided them at all cost that was until last night I made the worst decision ever.

"That is not possible. I know for a fact that the entire Knight family line parished eleven years ago yesterday. This is all major knowledge to the supernatural world." The man counters.

What? Well, I guess techincally I am dead but still.

"I have a family photograph inside my bag. Plus, I can easily take anyone back to where I lived and burnt the house down that was my family home. It is the honest truth that is my name. For years now, I have learned to hone my strengths and have been on the hunt for the vampire nest that killed my family in front of my own eyes."

The man seems to chuckle in disbelief.

"So now you're trying to tell me that not only are you supposedly a Knight family member, but also that Vampire Huntress." He states rather than asks.

"That is exactly what I am telling you. I know who I am and that is my name. My father was the first to die by the vampires, then my older three brothers followed before lastly they killed my mother and turned me. I spent a short time trying to figure out what I even was completely and once I knew some I burnt the house down and left. I came across a warlock within just a short time of my travels. He taught me everything I didn't know and how to hone in on everything."

The man scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Keep it up vamp. I got all day. Maybe some extra courage is needed for you to speak the truth. We can start with cutting over your wrist before the shackles to drain you of some blood and make you hunger more to where you will be truthful." He shrugs, but its not what he seems to want to do.

The man takes a knife out and steps up to me. He slits my wrists before jumping back like I would lash out.

Isn't it obvious I am telling the truth since I'm not fighting?

He walks out of the cell and I can hear his footsteps fade away until I almost can't hear a thing. Then low whispers catch my ears.

"Beta. Do you think she is telling the truth? This is the item in the bag." I hear another male's voice.

So it was the Beta in here. Didn't Blaze say that is the second in command? Damn that was to many years ago now and I tried to stay away from them more than keeping their things of social networks in my head, other than the part of them hating vampires.

The picture should be more than enough to prove who I am. Sure I have changed a little since that photograph but the only thing is my hair color. Since my dark hair seem to attract the sun light more and made it hotter on myself so I dyed it a different color.

I can feel my skin trying to heal but it doesn't help the silver shackles are in the same area and irrating the wound even farther. My body starts to weaken with my vision gaining dots. Blinking my eyes a few times helps, and I move my arms up through the shackles more to where the wound is not touching the silver. As it is affecting me more than just losing blood.

I wouldn't care if they were to dipose of me since I am a vampire and hate the creature I am. The only issue is I want to survive long enough to avenge my family. I owe them that much.

Unaware of how much time has passed I hear the door clink open again, I move my wrist back down in the shackles. The amount of time I had them up helped to scab over the wound. Plus the sleeves hids the burned flesh from where I moved my arms up to where it will go unoticed unless the Beta gets close again to look at it all.

"Hungry?" The Beta steps back into the cell with a cup that smells of blood.

He puts it on the table when I don't respond to him, but seen him hesitate. I am letting him to believe I am thirsty but currently there is not much of the hungry there. The small hungry I feel is from the silver and not so much the blood loss, but my ring is helping to stem that craving as it has for years.

Something they never thought to remove.

"Now care to tell me the truth this time? Please. Who are you?"

"I am Keava Knight. There is even a mark that I have from since I was a small child and by one look you will know it has been there for many, many years. Something I always found weird. I can even give my birthday or name of my family. My answers will never waver from what I first told you, because I am who I say I am. Yes the Knight family died but please think this through. I am a vampire so it is obvious I am basically dead. I just want to get revenge for my family and figure out why we were wiped out since you pointed that out." I hiss some not meaning too but I have gotten worked up over all of this.

The Beta goes to say something else but stops when the door opens again.

There is a scent that catches my attention. I let out a combination, moan and hiss as it invades my nose. Cinnamon and orange the most pleasurable smell in my entire life.

A tall, fair skin male with lushious dark hair walks up to the cell and his eyes has me to the point of just melting.

"Beloved." I whimper out, understanding what Blaze explained all those years ago. I don't even have to touch him to know.

"Mate." The male growls.

This just got interesting! My beloved is a wolf, who at the time hates vampires. Great!

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Guesses on who walked in that is her beloved?

Hope everyone is enjoying the story so far!