16. Sharing Memories

As soon as I placed my mark on Keava the bond flickered even harder, but as soon as she marked me with her fangs everything just exploded

As soon as I placed my mark on Keava the bond flickered even harder, but as soon as she marked me with her fangs everything just exploded. Losing control and holding back my release was not possible.

Coming down from my climax, I remove my teeth from her flesh and genlty clean the mark to help heal even faster. With us being marked, I can feel as Keava's feelings flood through my body.

There is a mixture of fear and want. Moisture hits my skin from her cheeks as she shakes sitting partially up to me being over top of her still.

"Take what you need, my treasure. You won't hurt me, this is going to be a natural part of you." I whisper by her ear.

It is a different feeling as she slowly suckles the area she marked and has her fangs still latched on. My cock hardens with the amazing feeling, but I don't move an inch as she takes a little of what she needs from me.

I was telling her the truth eariler. I would rather her feed from me instead of the blood bags to where she can at least start enjoying her meals that she requires being a vampire.

Never in my entire life did I expect to say that, but Keava is my mate and the only vampire I could handle hearing about. I wonder if that is because some part of me knew she would be my mate somehow? I won't question it because I have her now and she is mine in every way.

Keava doesn't even feed from me very long before I can feel her fangs slipping from my skin. It causes me to burst another load deep inside of her that I didn't even feel coming on, and it continues as she licks over the mark I now bare from her.

My entire body shakes from the force of the release and it hurts to breath with how strong it is. I am flipped over and Keava on top straddling my waist, her having the strength to move me over.

My vision comes back from being partially blurred from the unexpected release and finally I can suck in a lungful of oxygen.

"Damn. That last one was unexpected." I chuckle deeply.

"I think it is already running down my legs." Keava laughs and I can feel myself slipping from her.

Picking her up and walking to the bathroom, I get the shower turned on. Not like we need a bath at the time, even though there is a large tub.

With gentle touches we clean each others body. Her lips find mine and I return the kiss with so much emotions that flow through me.

"I can feel you in every way." Keava mutters.

It is the bond. We are attached in everyway now. I test the mind link to Keava out.

She smiles wide and replies back with everything I made her feel in the bed. Pride swells through me and Ruken as we can feel and see how she felt right before we marked her. Then how she calmed with me telling her to feed, putting my trust into her with helping in a way we didn't even know.

"There is one thing I do want to show you after we dry off and are laying in bed. Now that I can mindlink you with our bond. Just to clear the air and make sure nothing can be said against me. I want you to see the truth behind everything I have told you. The memories I have from the night I was turned."

"You don't have to do that, Keava. I believe you and so does everyone else." I rub my thumb over her cheek.

"I want to show you and I need to just let you see it all that way there can't be any doubt ever brought up over it. Please."

I nod my head, understanding she needs to share it with me even though it is more for her sake of mind because the fact Jasel knew she wasn't lying and her having the family brand those told me enough.

Together we dry off and I pull her hands to the bed, not bothering for either of us to put on any clothes. Keava lays her head on my chest.

"Ready?" Her voice comes out soft.

"If it is what you truly want to do." I whisper, running my fingers through her hair.

Keava doesn't say a word further but I can feel as she pressing into my mind and it is as if I am standing inside a house with the same verison of her with dark color hair sitting at a table with her family in the picture.

They are laughing and cutting up eating some cake when thunderous sounds surrounds them all of a sudden. The events of everything that happen play out in front of me and it pains me to see Keava hurting by watching each family member die by the vampires.

My heart breaks and anger courses through me as I see her being turned and caught what they had said. What did the blood sucker mean though? Her father would have never made a deal with him and I guess that vamp wanted Keava in some way, so they came to just try and take her.

I can see from the moment after she was going through turning how she fought it which with the emotional trauma made her pass out, but not before fighting not to be taken with them. I can't believe they just left her there to wake up alone but then again every vamp is selfish, other than my vampire.

After that memory from Keava, she pushes memories of what it was like and the hunger she fought until Blaze helped her then her first vamp kill. Then I got loads of times of her hunts through the years. Good Moon goddess, now I see why she is called the Vampire Huntress.

It stops and I can feel a wetness on my chest. Pulling Keava up to me, I gently kiss her lips and wipe her tears away.

"You are so incredibly strong." I whisper agaisnt her lips.

"There were times I didn't feel it, Zane. I let anger channel and fuel me for years." She sighs.

"Sometimes it is what helps us to keep going and you have wanted to get revenge which is warranted. I will find a way to help track the nest down to where you will finally be able to get closure." I nod.

Keava lays her head back on my chest and she falls asleep.

There are two things going through my mind. First is how we didn't use protection, but it fades into a saddened state because she is a vampire and can't reproduce. So it is not a worry if she will get pregnant by me.

Secondly, why did the vampires turn her to just leave her once it was clear they wanted to have and take her? In all the years they never were found either. They must be on the move to stay out of her wrath. Could it also mean that eventually they may want to come back for her? Something the main vamp said that night means he wanted her and most of the time vamps will never give up. If he catches that she has simmered and happy he could try and come back for my mate.

Which means now I will need to make sure my pack and mate all stay safe because who knows the lengths that vamp will take if he had her family killed in front of her.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

How is everyone feeling that Keava shared everything with Zane?

Will Zane be able to help find the nest?