28. Deadly Quiet

It has been two weeks since the day Blaze left to hunt down the rest of the items they need for the spell

It has been two weeks since the day Blaze left to hunt down the rest of the items they need for the spell. It also means it has been right at two weeks since Keava officially became the Luna.

Keava has florished being Luna. Everything is already so much better. I never realized just how much the struggle was there and how poorly functioning had been within the pack without their Luna too.

One thing I have made sure to have Keava do daily is feed from me. There was only one day she didn't due to the both of us being busy with duties and even though she said she was fine I could still feel the hunger there and she didn't seem as strong.

I can tell the sunlight gets to her and no better way for her to feed than when we are in bed together. Not to mention, it gives me explosive orgasms. It is a thing we can go and then she feeds I will shoot off again, so there has been a few messes and we had to both shower after which just lead to more sex.

"Daydreaming Alpha. Paging the day dreaming Alpha." Conan's voice fleets around me.

I groan and look over to him.

"I was not day dreaming. Everything you said was heard, which was nothing until you started goofing off. Is the papers done?" I glare to him.

"Of course I signed my part." Conan looks at me with the most obvious duh face he can muster.

"Sometimes I don't see how you can be a bigger kid than your son." I chuckle lowly and shake my head.

"Always been this way and always will be." Conan shrugs.

"How well I know. How many times did we get in trouble growing up?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Hey now! You joined in on the fun and if memory serves right you even came up with over half of the plans we done. I know time to have fun then time to work." Conan smirks.

It is true many times when we would pull pranks, they were my ideas. You have to admit though putting shaving cream over my fathers entire car made it look hilarious. Though when it got sprayed off that was the cleanest car in the pack lands for the longest.

"Keava sure gave the warriors a training this morning." Conan pulls the conversation back to things we are going over.

"It was for the younger ones. Gave them good experince." I nod.

Keava and I have been going to the morning training with the warriors, with Conan as well. Our Head Warrior has been more than happy to learn more from Keava as well.

This morning Keava and the Head Warrior truly worked the younger warriors. The combos were interesting to watch and help to instruct the younger ones on moves to help take their opponent down faster with less risk to themselves.

"So there is one thing I want to do since it is our thing with new high rank members." Conan speaks up, with a smirk and not looking up from the paper in front of him.

"What is that?" I groan, knowing what he means.

"We need to prank Keava." He looks up finally.

I shake my head. "Nope. Do you not remember how pissed Jasel was at you? She literally wouldn't let you touch her for a week after you guys mated and then you colored her hair neon green while she slept."

Conan chuckles. "It went away though and she forgave me after hearing it is just my thing."

"Yeah only because she went through her books and found a reversal spell. Then it was because I let her in on how much her mate is still a child and never grew out of the phase. Jasel figured out then she was stuck with you but has been on guard every since and with good reasoning since you still find it funny to pull things on her." I raise an eyebrow trying not to laugh.

"The dog house isn't so bad. All I have to do is got on my knees and please." Conan starts.

"Enough of that." I cut him off before he goes further.

I let out a deep breath. "You're to much like a brother for me to hear about your bedroom things. As for Keava being pranked, I'd rather my mate not get mad at me."

Conan sighs dramatically. "Fine, but you didn't even hear the good part."

"Nope." I shake my head and lay the papers down.

"You would get the fun part of tending to her after." Conan digs.

"I will send her after you." I threaten.

Conan just shrugs.

"We need to go make sure the Head Warrior has training schedules made up for the youngest warriors." I stand and Conan follows.

Walking outside a warrior steps up and takes Conan's attention about placement on some of the equiment. It is his area to tend to when the Head Warrior is busy, which right now is with speaking with me.

It doesn't take long with the Head Warrior and I look over to see Conan not at the storage area.

My guess he is working on that prank. Ruken snickers a wolfy laugh.

The moon goddess better protect him from Keava. Sure, I miss the fun of it all at times but one thing I know for a fact and learned real quick. Never prank a female.

Females hold all the power over us. Honestly, I am scared on what they can do when mad enough.

Something I keep hidden as an Alpha shouldn't be scared of anything. However, a pissed off woman is the one thing I am very scared of.

I snap my attention to the field around me. Paying more attention to the surroundings.

The field is deadly quiet. This is something I don't like one bit.

There is an off feeling here too. Ruken growls, standing up in my mind.

Going through the mindlink, I send out messages to all the patrol warriors on shift currently. Just needing to make sure everything is still secure.

Vampires from the North side. Warriors ring out, not even five minutes after checking with them.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

It's fun to see a more relaxed side the the guys right?

Will Conan try to prank Keava?

What are the vampires up too?