12. Luna Responsibilities

Ruken is fighting with me the entire time about looking at our mate with her standing naked in the shower

Ruken is fighting with me the entire time about looking at our mate with her standing naked in the shower. When she mentions she has only ever been touched once and barely at that, I whip my head up quickly.

"You have barely been touched and never truly had pleasure?" My voice comes out deeper with Ruken pining over this about how we will be the first to truely love her and fuck her.

"Correct. I basically feel like I got popped and then well he ran off saying my family was nuts." Keava shrugs.

I grab a towel from the cabinet and walk over to her.

"By the way, anything that is mine is now yours tesoro."

Keava seems to melt with the little name I think is very fitting for her.

With gentle and trying to show something I never have to another before. I move the towel over her skin to dry her off. Her scent is even stronger now that she is clean from the cells and her previous travels. It gets stronger and sweet as her arousal fills the space.

Once she is dry, Keava walks to the counter and starts to put on her clothes. I readjust myself in my jeans and stand by the door as she brushes through her hair.

"I can smell you too." She breathes in deeply and walks over to me.

I bend down and capture her lips with mine for a brief moment. "I would take you right now to our bed and claim you completely as mine but I don't want you sore before the grand tour."

Keava shivers against me. "The soreness wouldn't last long. Remember I am a vampire so my healing is no different from yours." She smirks.

I groan and Ruken takes a chance to voice his thoughts.

Take mate to bed now! We can mark her as ours and ravish her sexy body. Just think about those nice perky tits or our hands on her peachy ass that is the perfect shape, while matching the floral peach smell of hers. He pants in our head.

Choosing to ignore him and his over thrilling verbal thoughts, that make way to much sense has me shaking my head and try to clear the thoughts out.

"How about we do that after you teach me what I am to do?" Keava smirks knowing I am over worked up and walks past me to the bedroom.

Following her out and into some fresher air helps me to think with a clear mind and not the overly perve mind Ruken has or my other head does.

"So, Luna's typically help out where ever they are needed. You are my equal but the softer version basically in the sense of the pack will feel the pull to you to help them or just talk with them. The schools on the pack lands will need extra guidance from you to run smoother. It should come out natural to you and not feel like your having to work at it like a job." I start to explain.

"What about if I wish to learn the training you do as wolves to keep up strength?" She asks.

"You're more than welcome to join and train as well. Like I said you're my equal and wouldn't have to ask."

Once she has slipped her shoes back on, we walk out of the room. I start explaining the set up behind the pack house and then the other houses around the pack lands for families that choose to live in their own space. I go through explaining all the different shops that wolves own on the pack lands and Keava is in awe over how we seem like a little town in our own way and I guess we are.

As we walk by the school, the children are out for play time and they seem to just flock over to us in a moments notice. I barely get time to move as they are interested in Keava.

She squats down to their levels since it is the younger children and her smile is so beautiful on her as they all seem to talk at once. Keava is a natural already with how she is keeping up with everything they tell her and she praises them for doing well with their work.

Their teacher walks over and smiles. "I am so beyond happy to see we finally have our Luna, Alpha."

"So am I." I grace her with a small smile.

Before long it is time for them to go back to class and Keava promises to see them soon.

"What is Jasel's part being Beta female?" Keava looks over at me as we walk.

"She makes sure the kitchen runs smoothly and will help out where you need her too. She is your right hand lady just as Conan being my Beta is my right hand man."

"Did you two grow up together?"

"Yeah we did and many times of getting in trouble together." I chuckle rubbing my hand on my neck again.

Keava laughs lightly.

"This is the shop for clothes. Would you like to go in and get some things?" I ask her.

"I would enjoy it."

We walk in and the older lady takes Keava off to the side. Keava looks a little mortified as she is handed all types of clothes that would look amazing on her as soon as she said her sizing.

"I can't get all of these." Keava gapes.

"Do you like them?" I ask her.

"They are very lovely. There is no way I could wear them all though." Her eyes are wide.

"Nonsense. I bet you could." I smirk.

"Thanks Rosa, we will take it all." I hand over the cash and she bags it up.

"Oh, dear I also threw in triples of the under pieces because men wolves tend to be very unforgiving to those and the stronger the wolf the worst." Rosa laughs. "You just come back and see me when you run out within the next few months or less."

"Months! But there seems to be over a fifty panties there." Keava stutters.

I can't help but laugh and pick up the bags to carry them to our room for Keava.

"I am not shopping with you again. I truly only needed a few pairs of pants and maybe four shirts or one dress." Keava laughs.

"You need to have a mixture of clothing and I want to give you that." I smile and earn one in return.

"Thank you."

I help Keava to place things in her closet and it is fully stocked making my heart burst with pride.

"I do need to tend to some paperwork. Would you like to join me?" I look to her.

"Actually, I would like to go down and help make the food for dinner. If that is okay? It is something I miss and only did for side jobs along with waitressing since being turned." She whispers.

"Of course. I don't mind. Like I said before, mi tesoro, no need to even ask." I smile and pull her in my arms to kiss her lips before letting her go.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Keava seemed to about stroke with the amount of underwear she may need. Will Zane really be so harsh?

First tour seemed to go well right? Is there still a chance at something coming up?