48. Make Up

"I will make it up to you and will continue making it up to you, my treasure

"I will make it up to you and will continue making it up to you, my treasure. First I want to give you something." Zane moves one of his hands to his pocket.

I smile and move to step back, but Zane's arm around me doesn't let me move. Instead his free hand moves from my waist and covers my eyes.

"No fair." I huff out.

"Patience, tesoro."

I huff again and stand still, before I feel Zane's hand move from my eyes and now I can see his wide smile behind a beautiful silver ring.

It is lined with silver around the stone but the there is marks in the silver. The stone matches that of the moon and it tells me just by one glance it is a moonstone. There is no actual diamonds on the band but it still shines bright.

"For the longest, I tried to get the stone moved over to a golden band but once I knew there was a chance for you to be human again I have just kept the ring hidden

"For the longest, I tried to get the stone moved over to a golden band but once I knew there was a chance for you to be human again I have just kept the ring hidden. This is a family heirloom all the Luna's in my family has had and now I want to make sure the love of my life, my mate, has such a beautiful piece to wear."

"It is gorgeous." I whisper looking at it more.

"I will say the designs are something I did have craved into it. Which is why I haven't gave it to you since you have been a human for a week now. Plus, I wanted to give it to you here." Zane takes my hand and slides it on my left ring finger, before his lips gently kiss over the area.

"I love you with all my heart and soul Keava. You are my treasure, mi tesoro. I can't promise that I will never make you mad at me again but I will try my hardest for it not to happen. When I fight I will not tell you what you can and can't do because you know your limits better than anyone. I will do everything in my power to never leave you by my death and won't talk about it so lightly. I was just taught as an Alpha it is a possibility that I have to be willing to make to protect my pack."

I suck in a lung full of air and will my tears back down because his words seem to have been want I needed to hear.

"I know that you were taught that, but please give it thought about me is all I ask. I understand about the pack because I feel it too and have since meeting you with the fierce need to protect everyone here. I would like kids one day, plus I know the pack will need a new leader once we get to old." I chuckle.

"That is not a reason to have a baby together. I want us to because we love each other and both want a family. Even if we don't have kids then we will choose the next leader, which would be handed down to the Beta's first born if we don't have one together so the pack is still taken care of." Zane shrugs.

I nod and it fills me with joy since now his words are perfect. However, I have to do better and watch what I say when mad to not hurt him too.

I hum and look around, before looking back at him with a smirk.

"We are all alone." I hum out more, before kissing his lips quickly and stepping back.

I take the bottom of my shirt and pull it over my head. Slowly and sexually I remove my clothes for Zane to get a nice eye full. Before I back up enough and let my body fall backwards into the water.

Zane chuckles and watches me closely.

"Well? Aren't you going to join me so we can make up to each other?" I tease him.

Zane is quick to snap out of the trance and strip down again, jumping into the water next to me. With fast moves I swim away from Zane and he follows me around. Playing cat and mouse in the water, before I sunk in a deep breath and submerge myself under water.

The clearness of the water allows me to see everything and I see Zane follow me and points to let him lead. I can see where the water plumts down over us where we swim before we both emerge from under the water. I brush the hair out of my face better and can tell it is darker here behind the waterfall.

Zane pushes himself up on the rocks and I swim over where he pulls me out, onto his lap. Our lips find each others and I can feel just how hard he is. Moving my hips, I line him up and sink down slowly. A moan escapes my lips with how full I feel as he is seated deep inside me.

Zane leans his head back and I lean into him more, attaching my lips over his mark which makes his twitch inside me. His hands finds my hips and slowly pulls me up and guides me back down. I move and find his lips once more as we share a slow sweet kiss, while he moves in and out of me extremely slow.

We have never went this slow and the sparks lick my skin, making everything feel even more this way. It doesn't take long before the knot in my stomach forms and I shatter around his rod, with my whole body shaking from the shear intensity of it. Zane groans and spills inside me a moment later.

I hold him close and try to catch my breath.

"That was the best." I sigh in content.

Zane hums and kisses me tenderly again before he removes himself , even though he is still hard.

We get back in the water and swim back to the shore. I get out of the water and Zane follows suit. My lips find his once more and we sink to the soft grass together. Zane lines himself back up and slides into my warm heat once more. Together we make slow sweet love surrounded by the beautiful flowers.

The sun starts to set as we lay together with Zane's arms around me.

"I love you so much." Zane nuzzles his nose in my hair.

"I love you the most." I move my head and smile, kissing his lips again.

My stomach makes it be known that I have not had anything to eat in the last twenty-four hours. Zane laughs and stands up, gathering our clothes.

"We need to get you back to the pack house for dinner, since we missed lunch already. You haven't ate anything." Zane helps me dress and I take his clothes.

Once he shifts, I jump on his back and hold on tight before he takes off at even faster speeds than when we were on the way here.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

They needed that get away time together didn't they?

Now to see when they get back to talking on the possible serious matter?