Epilogue

7 years later

7 years later..........

Time seems to fly since I met my mate and became Luna of this pack. Happiness is my life and has been for the last eight years. Sure Zane and I still may bicker some but that is any couple but we pull through and become even stronger together learning from the differences as one.

Zane and I did make a baby or should I say babies. I gave birth to twins, a little boy and a little girl. They are now six years old.

After having the twins Zane and I agreed not to have anymore babies. My pregnancy with the twins was rough and made me miserable but it was all worth it when I seen their little faces.

Jasel still loves tending to the kitchen meal planning for the Beta female part. Conan still is sneaky with his pranks to which now all the other guys join in with more times than not, and they even got Chester more involved in it all along with my son Krew.

Now my daughter Vanna, she is the sweetest little angel and has every one wrapped around her little finger. Although, I see my spark in her when she gets upset which is rare.

Krew and Vanna both show signs of having a wolf. Which makes Zane and I over the moon, because they took the wolf gene. Krew's wolf has shown his strength and seems to be promising for him to be an extremely strong Alpha. Zane has had to take much time to help Krew adjust to an overbearing wolf that is head strong.

Chester is doing so well and follows his dad around all the time now. Conan has been more than happy to show Chester what a Beta does.

Krew and Chester get along great. Which is already telling they will be the next best leaders this pack can have once we step down.

Jasel and Conan didn't have any more children. They both are more than happy with Chester.

Blaze and his mate are doing well. They loving being an Aunt and Uncle to all the kids. Blaze's mate has not been able to have any pups of their own, but when I have talked with Ellias she is more than okay with it as well as Blaze is.

Samson has done so well being in the pack and I have loved having my brother here. Him and Chave had one daughter together, who is now four. She is a little spitfire at the daycare and schools but doesn't let anyone pick on others at her age.

My days are filled with Luna duties and spending time with everyone around me. The pack is happy and thriving which is the best.

Vampires and rogues still attack at times. Something that will never end. The pack works together in keeping everyone safe and many are starting to learn basic defense even if they are not warriors.

"What are you doing?" Zane's deep voice pulls me from my thoughts.

"Nothing now, just finished signing the budgets for the schools." I smile and look up at him in the doorway, leaning against it with his arms crossed. Goodness the muscles on this man.

"Would you like to go out for a run? The kids are in school for a couple more hours."

I nod and stand from my desk. "You know the answer to that. I just would like to help Jasel and the others with dinner tonight."

Zane smirks. "Oh mi tesoro, I will be enjoying dessert first."

We walk outside and Zane strips down and shifts. Ruken nuzzles my neck before I jump on his back. I run my hands through his soft fur and lean over his back, letting the fur brush against my face, as he takes off.

Making it to our spot in record, time I slide off of his back and Zane shifts in seconds. His lips find mine and he lowers me to the ground, moving my dress up my legs only to pull my thong over.

After Zane and I have our time, I use some of the rivers water to clean up some before Zane shifts again and we make it to the pack house.

Just as we make it to the house, Krew and Vanna come running towards us.

"Mommy! Daddy!" They scream and smile.

I get off of Ruken's back and he licks the kids arm, before they all start running around and playing in the yard.

"Dinner will be ready in a couple of hours. So make sure they are cleaned up and ready, Zane." I laugh watching them.

I get a small howl in reponse and our kids start trying to howl themselves. I laugh even more and walk into the pack house and into the kitchen. Washing my hands, I pick up a knife and start to chop the things on the counter.

We all fall into the little talk and fun we do every day while cooking.

"Do you have any more ideas for dessert?" Jasel looks over at me.

"No, but we can always search online." I smile.

By the time we got everything out on the table, everyone fills the sits. I smile when I sit down and just like always I place food on the kids plates since the pack still won't start touching the food until I do first. With the kids having their food, Zane has already made my plate for me and I lean over to kiss his lips.

"Cooties!" The twins giggle, making everyone else laugh.

"I can't wait to find my mate." Vanna sighs.

"Slow the roll little girl." Zane chuckles, shaking his head.

Conversation flows around the table easily and the like normal the men clean up the dishes. While the kids all take off to the living room area to play together.

I look around and can't help but smile. The day I became an adult officially my life was turned upside down. For eleven years after I fought and got the name Vampire Huntress, all while I just felt like I was Redeeming My Existence. To find my mate and fall in love with him. To finding out that at least one of my brothers survived the attack, which gave me part of my family back. Then to have kids with my mate.

My life may not have been easy but to be where I am now. Happiness is my life now and I never want it to go back the way it had been at one time. Every day a part of me worries about losing another one I love but I push it away and don't let it stop me from living my life to the fullest with those around me.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

This is a wrap for Redeeming My Existence!
Thank you to everyone who has read this book! Truly hope you enjoyed reading it!

This is a wrap for Redeeming My Existence! Thank you to everyone who has read this book! Truly hope you enjoyed reading it!