34. The Nerves

Do I really need to say what Zane and I got up to yesterday when we went to our room? Guess it is obvious at this point we were naked and going at it

Do I really need to say what Zane and I got up to yesterday when we went to our room? Guess it is obvious at this point we were naked and going at it. Might as well soak up the time for when I go back to the way I was before, it makes me nervous if Zane will still want me the same.

I know that unlike now, I don't need breaks that I will as a human. My hope is that Zane doesn't get tired of me or disappointed because I won't be as strong anymore.

Maybe these are things that I should have thought of before? I feel like it is to late now to start questioning things when come tonight the healing spell will be casted. Once it is casted over me than I really can't say anything because I don't want Jasel or Blaze to feel like I used them.

I want this though to go back human. Even though I still never came across the nest that turned me, I have killed many vampires. At least the world is a slightly better place but I can't let the one nest control my life and the hunt anymore. No, I want to focus on this pack, my mate, and myself for a change.

For once in my life I want to be a little selfish.

The pack is back to normal from the attack yesterday. Zane did go down and help Conan with burning the bodies in a large pit after we had some one on one time.

Honestly, it is a good idea to dig a large area in the ground and just start piling the bodies in. Start a rather large fire in the pit and then just add bodies as the others burn to ash. Once all done just place the dirt back over the top.

Vampires don't need anything else after that and for the wolves it is kind of like a stomp on them type deal. Like a you came onto our land and we took you down so now you can watch from hell as we walk over the area you were burned.

There is times I can just shake my head at their way of thinking, but the vampires did come onto the land and start issues.

My feet are walking out of the medical building, where I was just visiting with the injured wolves. They are all warriors and driving the pack doctor up the wall with wanting to get out. Never have I had to use my Luna command or vibe but it came out naturally when hearing them disagree with the doctor and trying to get out of bed themselves.

If the doctor says they need to stay for another day, then they sadly have to listen. Although, it took everything in me not to laughing because after my aura came out the big tough warriors seemed more like little kids that wanted to piss themselves. Zane literally had to leave the room for laughing at it all.

"Are you good?" Jasel asks from my side.

"Yeah. Why?" I look to her.

"Nothing really, other than when I was waiting on you Zane comes jogging out laughing his head off." She giggles.

"The warriors were giving the doctor a hard time and my Luna vibe came out." I laugh some.

"I heard as he was jogging out towards Conan on the training field." Jasel laughs harder.

"So you were waiting on me?" I turn back to what she said when we first started talking.

"Yes. I am on watch duty. Besides, the other ladies are cooking tonight because Rosa is making her famous pasta dish. Let me tell you that sauce she cooks is to die for, with how it makes the tastebuds dance. When she cooks it we all pretty much get shoo'd from the kitchen and she makes enough for everyone."

"I can't wait." I rub my hands together.

"Conan said she has done this for as long as he can remember growing up. Her family is from overseas and transferred into this pack right before she was born."

"That is so sweet though with her spoiling everyone in the pack with family recipes. I wonder what will happen to all the recipes though when she passes, with her not having any children of her own."

"Oh, Rosa said that we can find them all wrote out in her room in a box. We just don't bother to snope because rude and well she loves to cook them so I let her at it." Jasel smiles.

"Are you and Blaze ready for tonight?" I ask looking over at her carefree posture.

"Oh yeah, we are. Chester will be staying with Chave tonight, because Conan is going to be with us and she is the best with him other than Rosa."

"It is so wonderful to hear that Chave is fitting back in and doing so much better." I smile.

"She just needed our Luna to help guide her out of her own little shell." Jasel smiles.

The rest of the day goes smoothly and we all enjoy dinner together. The food was delicious but my nerves are starting to kick up.

Magic leaves a bad taste in your mouth and I hadn't tasted it in years. This time though it will be the best type of magic.

Chave walks over and takes Chester from my arms where he loves to climb up and fall asleep after dinner. Warriors clean up the kitchen, while Blaze and Jasel walks to grab the items they need for the spell tonight.

Zane and Conan walk out from the side shed with a small table. While I feel useless just standing here, but it was what I had been instructed to do.

"Is there anything I need to be prepared for?" I ring my hands together.

Blaze and Jasel both look up towards me.

"No, just relax it will help your nerves." Blaze speaks lightly.

"That is not helping. You never have such a calm voce unless talking to Chester." I huff.

Blaze laughs, as Jasel picks up a cup and hands it out to me.

"Drink this. It will help with the nerves to where the spell will be painless and done with ease for you. The only ones allowed to work tonight is Blaze and myself." Jasel chuckles.

I take the cup and down it.

"That shit taste awful." I stick my tongue out because just keeping it in my mouth makes it taste even stronger and I swear the crap is burning my tongue off to nothing.

Zane laughs and Conan joins in when they step around to the side of me.

"Laugh it up now because, wow." I stop as I start to feel really light weight.

Zane looks at me with his head tilted. For some reason that adorable puppy look makes him look just the cutest wolf ever.

"Aww. Look at you." I step over and pinch his cheeks.

"What the fuck did you just give her?" Zane stares at my eyes before looking over to Jasel, while I hear Conan laugh.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Keava's nerves were getting to her some weren't they?

What do you think was in that drink Jasel gave to Keava?

Who is ready for some witch action to start?