26. My Hair Hurts

I am full of happiness and excitement this morning

I am full of happiness and excitement this morning. Last night went better than I could have ever imagined. For not only Blaze to show up, but for him and Jasel to share their news with the findings that I may be able to go back human.

Now that would be redeeming my existence surely, by being able to reverse this repulsive part of me. I thought it was by killing all the other vampires I could before just ending my existence, but I can't bring the shame to my family like that. I wonder what they would think of me to be a vampire then to be mated to a wolf. I know being mates to a wolf they would be fine with but what I am they would be heated.

This morning though after showing, I have dressed in pants and a nice shirt pairing with me shoes for the day.

Walking down the stairs, I can feel Zane is in his office and I knock on the door. The door opens with Conan standing there.

I walk in and see Zane behind a desk.

"You don't have to knock as Luna." Zane smiles.

"Well, I didn't know that and wanted to be polite."

"What do you plan to do today? We can start going over some paperwork that will be under you now that you're Luna if you want. If it not something you want to mess with then I will keep doing it."

"No, I want to do my part. I think I am going to visit the schools today also though." I smile.

"Sounds perfect. There is not much work for you here. Although." Zane stops and stands from the desk.

I watch him walk over to the side door and opens it. "This is now the Luna's office. Inside here is sound proof as well as my office to where you can have private conversations should any member wish to speak to you about something away from ears. The door next to the main door to mine is the Luna door." Zane moves for me to walk in.

The room is gorgeous and decked out in nuetral calming tones. The desk is made of glass and there are little decorations placed here and there of wolves and flowers.

"It is very nice." I smile and kiss him quickly.

We walk in the room and Conan brings in several folders, placing them on the desk.

"In here is a filing system for the schools with a folder for each pup in the pack. The main paperwork for you is over the schoolings and the budgets that it stays within and the finances available. If you need more come over to my office and we can discuss it together." Zane smiles.

"Also in this other filing cabinet is for events the pack may have or can do. There is a budget in there as well. Since you are the Luna, Jasel was more than happy to pass that responsibility back to you." He laughs.

"It all sounds like fun." I sit at my chair, looking over the paperwork.

"These are the budgets?" My eyes go wide.

"Yes for the schools and the events. Jasel still has the budgets and meal plans in her office as Beta female. She mentioned that you said she can keep charge over that area." Zane looks to me.

"Yes, it is something she truly loves doing and I don't mind. My hands will be full between the schools, events, listening and helping where members need me. Also something I would enjoy doing is training some with the warriors."

Zane nods. "Training is held everyday right at dawn. I join a minimum of five days a week myself."

I write it down. "Thank you."

"Is there anything you want me to help with more at the moment?" Zane smiles.

"Nope, I got this. I am going to look over it all and then go to the schools and see the pups while meeting with the teachers. You go do Alpha stuff and I will do Luna stuff." I laugh.

Zane leans over the desk and pulls me in for a fierce kiss. "What a spectacular Luna you are already."

Him and Conan go back to his office and keeps the door between our offices open.

Once I read through everything, still stunned by the budget each section has, I make my way out of the pack house. At some point today, I do want to catch up with Jasel and help add to the dessert plans to where after dinner everyone can enjoy sweet treats too.

Besides, it is not like no one around here is going to get an ounce of fat on them. They actually need a little bit of sugary goodness with they way they work and train.

I step inside the school with none of the pups out playing. The hall is quiet and I find my way to the first classroom of the youngest pups. I slowly open the door and see they are laying down for a nap. The teacher walks over and hugs me tight.

"They will be so sad, their sleeping while you visit." She smiles.

"I can come back later once they are awake."

"That would be lovely. We would enjoy that. Right now, I am working on lesson plans for next month."

"Do you need any help?" I ask her.

"No, right now this is the easy stage in learning. It is more just keeping the interest of all the energic pups." She laughs lightly.

"If you need any help, please let me know." I smile and leave quietly.

Knowing that younger ones are sleeping, I walk all the way to the other end to meet with the older pups first. It would be easier to see them first and then work my way back to the youngest class of pups.

Everyone seems to be over the moon with me visiting and so soon. There was some things to write down and follow up on with a few of the classrooms but nothing major. Other than I will need to speak with a couple of the older pups, it should seem they are trying to cause mischief with little pranks they have been doing.

I make note of it all once I get back to my office and let out a breath of air. Who knew the younger pups had so much energy? My hair even hurts with how some would wank to get my attention at the daycare. Now that will take some getting used to, but they can't talk very well or not at all but surely we can teach them other means of getting someone's attention.

Laughing lightly to myself, I make my way to the kitchen.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Keave is stepping up and taking it seriously isn't her on being the Luna?

Seems like everything is very organized doesn't it?