10. Accept You

Once I can get Keava to finish her feeding, I gently take her hand and lead her out of the cells

Once I can get Keava to finish her feeding, I gently take her hand and lead her out of the cells. At least the skies today are mainly cloudy to where the sunlight will not affect her so much.

Conan and Jasel following out behind us. As we pass the guards they bow their head to Keava and mutter 'Luna' to her, in which she gave them a confused look but still smiled to them lightly.

Everyone that is roaming the pack lands stops to look in our direction. Each and every member bows and repeats the same thing as the guards had done. Pride fills me that none of the members are being disrepectful to Keava, even though they can smell her scent is mixed in with the vampire part.

"They all know we finally have our Luna." Jasel whispers to Conan and I look back to see her giant smile.

We reach my office and Conan closes the door with him being the last one in the room. I guide Keava over to a chair and sit her in it, before taking mine off to the side of her.

"So to start my back ground. It started eleven years ago yesterday on my eighteenth birthday. I had always known that my father and brothers worked but never knew exactly what they had done. As a young child I heard stories of different creatures but that was crazy to me. That was until vampires stormed our house and I watched everyone I loved die before my eyes." Keave starts.

Jasel moves to sit closer to Keava and I hold her hand. You can tell the raw emotions she was still going through from it all. Keava explained everything with amazing detail from the day of her birthday to the day she left Blaze and began to hunt. From there we got numbers and pinpoint locations of huge nests she had taken down, along with all the dark talsmens she returned to Blaze for him to destroy.

"I knew of my brother saying he had destroyed a great deal of dark magic in the last several years. He never gave me the name to the vampire he had helped and in returned has helped him." Jasel sighs, giving a soft smile.

"How is it you communicate with the man? Because he sure didn't have a phone anywhere in the cabin and I doubt he could get signal out that far." Keava gapes at Jasel.

"Magic." Jasel laughs. "It is easy to write a letter and then just focus on the person before a few chants and then poof it is on their table."

Keava shakes her head. "There is apparently still so much to learn that I never got a chance too. I have just been focused on vampires."

"I would be happy to answer any questions you may have Luna." Jasel laughs lightly.

"We will be more than happy to show and teach more about wolves." Conan jumps in his chair.

"You seem different with your energy from in the cells and now in here." Keava scrunches her eyebrows, making us all laugh.

"You have to look over Conan. As you get to know him there is the Beta side than the normal self he is. Sometimes his energy matches their four year old." I chuckle.

"Oh you have a little being!" Keava smiles wide.

"Yes, little Chester just turned four a few weeks ago." Jasel smiles.

Keava looks to me. "Okay so what is so important about my family the entire supernatural world knows the line is gone?"

"Your entire family line which consisted of your family, then your fathers two brothers and one sister all died on the same day. We all gather they are dead because the bodies were missing and never heard from again. With it being a nest that took your house out then my guess is they done it to your extended family as well. Your the first to have been found since then. I am so sorry it all happened on your birthday." I rub my neck some.

"I never knew of having uncles or an aunt." Keava blinks some and sits back.

"What is so important about my family then for them to have knowledge of creatures?" She sits back up after a few minutes.

"They got us, wolf packs, supplies from the human world. There is medications and supplies that make it hard for us to get that tend to be needed. Wolves don't interact with humans very well because they tend to notice our size differences with how tall we are and then our looks since we can look young for many years before our age starts to show. Then not even mentioning how tempers flare much easier and no wolf wants to risk shifting." I reply.

Keava nods.

"I will go make sure the Head Warrior is doing well with training. Is there anything you need from me?" Conan speaks up.

I simply shake my head some and watch Keava closely.

"I must go get Chester and then help within the kitchens." Jasel stands and gives Keava a small hug.

They both leave the office and close the door back.

"There is a book on your family line if you want to read through it." I offer and pick it up from my desk.

Keava jerks her head up and over to me quickly. She accepts the book and looks at the cover.

"Thank you." She barely whispers.

I move from the chair and step over once to be in front of her and get on my knees. Keava's eyes meet mine with it being at her head level.

"Are you really going to accept me as your mate with me being a vampire?" Her voice comes out soft and light.

"Yes." I state wholeheartedly and not even letting a second wait.

"I caught your scent several years back while having to traveling making allies and it has stayed with me. Honestly, there was only ever one vampire I was fine with and it was the Vampire Huntress I heard so much about and so many wolves would rave over this one vampire because for once it is someone helping us wolves other than the witches."

I move to touch her cheek.

"I, Zane Valor, accept you, Keava Knight, as my mate. I vow to protect and help you from this day forward and to show you all the love I can."

"I accept you as my mate and beloved." Keava smiles.

I lean towards her and my thumb rubs over her bottom lip. Keava leans into me and our lips barely brush before we press closer together. Sparks ignite through my body and all the blood rushes to the second part of me, already wanting more with her.

Keava Knight has my heart already with how she is with her strength and heart. She is so strong to witness everything she did and found a way to become stronger to bettering the world around us.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Will the pack be truly accepting?

Could the mate bond really be that strong to make Zane head over heels for her? Or has his bond been growing since he has caught her scent before?