4. Last To Teach

Blaze has been tough on a training program to get me to the top level I can

Blaze has been tough on a training program to get me to the top level I can. Something that most vampires don't reach for years due to having to learn to fight the hunger and end up hiding out most of the time.

My nerves are about gone with each time I go through a combo and Blaze using his magic to make more freaky looking dummies to just pop up. What is worse these dummies can fucking move and knock me on my ass rather quickly.

"Why don't you get over here and fight me instead. At least your not ugly or creepy like these dummies." I huff, laying on the ground.

The sun is shining hard today with no cloud cover. It is taking a toll on me after many hours of being exposed.

For the last month, Blaze has been training me and I have stayed with him. I still only use half a blood bag for feeding every other day. Blaze has offered to warm the blood for me, but I prefer it cold. The less I have it closer to normal the better for myself mentally, knowing it doesn't taste the same being warm from the vein just from how Blaze has describe what it should be like for vampires.

This ring has helped to where since wearing it I don't crave it but just need it less and less. I can eat normal food and get the full feeling just as a human and it will get to where I will only need blood maybe once a week as I build up a tolerance.

Almost like not even truly being a vampire. Other than when I get aggravated my fangs will show along with the annoying hiss that starts to come out behind my words.

Okay, so I still have much to control and learn. I am trying my hardest because I hate what I am and the only thing keeping me going is to get revenge. Be the best I can at hunting and killing other vampires to save everyone I can from them.

"Because if I go against you with the strength you have gained, I wouldn't stand a chance. My strength is in my magic not the muscle type like your kind." Blaze rolls his eyes.

Picking the blade up from the ground, I move an get in the shade.

"You're doing well with adapting to being in the sun more." Blaze nods and joins me under the tree.

"I can still feel it. The drain." I sigh and run my fingers through my hair.

"The sun is setting now. You have been out in it for almost nine hours now." He looks at his watch.

I didn't realize it was that long, honestly figured maybe six hours.

My ears pick up movement and I jump up grabing my blade at the same time. Blaze has not moved an inch and this sounded off from the other side of me.

"What is it?" Blaze jumps back up with my movement.

"I heard something off to the side." I mumble and focus in on the area.

Nothing moves or make a sound further.

"Probably just a wild animal." Blaze shrugs and walks to the cabin.

I follow behind him but have my doubts. Being here for a solid month has taught me the hearing of wild animals and that sounds more like a whisper in the wild. Nothing an animal can do.

I shower and come out to help Blaze fix his food for the night. Currently I am still to worked up from the sound I heard to eat and after the exposure in the sun I truly want some blood. I grab a plastic cup and add just a little to help from all the sun light from the day.

Blaze eats his food in silence and I rinse out the cup to throw away having finished it. The sound comes again and Blaze stands abruptly when a shrill sound starts ringing out.

"Something got past the ward." He gets outs, as I grab my blade and walk outside.

Movement catches my eye off to the side and I turn to face the direction. There is a hiss let out into the evening air. I push Blaze back to the inside of the door, because of the charms he recently put up no other vampire but myself can cross inside. Something he done as add protection with me telling him the events I heard the day I was turned.

With a spin, I face back into the forest.

"Here. Here little girl." A hiss comes out.

I step out and my eye catches the fast movements towards me. I drop back as an arm swings out as if to grab my shoulder, bringing the blade up and hitting flesh.

A high pitch squeal is heard as the vampire falls to the side.

"You're not human." It hisses.

"No. I am a vampire." I hiss back as my fangs had elongated.

"You don't smell as such."

"I won't ever because I am going to be a stronger vampire and learn new ways." I seethe.

My blade comes down swiftly, and the vampires head detaches from the rest of its' body. Not a second later, the corpse is bursting into flames.

I spin to a smirking Blaze.

"You could have set me on fire idiot." I hiss.

"You're faster than that for it to have happened." Blaze shrugs.

I huff and watch the corpse burn.

"You were faster and better than all the training. It shows how you hone into the things that are now natural for you." Blaze nods.

"I don't feel any different still." I brush through my hair.

"You won't Keava. The day you turned as you passed out your body changed and it is accepting to such. In the moment it is needed you have the abilities to fight. All that training done just taught you more advanced moves and how to move in a more efficent manner. You're ready to go and do what you have been wanting too. It is time to teach you how to hunt down vampires and for you to start your new journey." Blaze pats my shoulder and walks back into the cabin.

I walk in and he has a book along with a map laid out.

"This is the last I can teach you before it is your time to venture out." Blaze gives a soft smile.

We go through everything in a short amount of time. I pick up my bag that I never unpacked but simply dig in and once washed place back together. Blaze hands me a bag with my blood bags within, he tells me how he spelled the bag to always stay cold. I wave to him with a thanks before walking out of the cabin door.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Keave got some action in. Is she truly ready?

What will be to come next?