14. Planning Starts

Everyone seems to be very talkative and the topic keep coming back to me

Everyone seems to be very talkative and the topic keep coming back to me. Many of the ones at the table are warriors without mates. It should seem to host the entire pack would have to be outdoors and with multiple tables because there are such a large number of wolves in this pack. The warrior base is on the slimmer side due to attacks over the years.

No one has shown they are scared with me around, just curious. I thought cats were curious to get the one little expression I always heard. Apparently wolves are curious beings along with how nice they are, if your not the enemy.

"How was the paperwork?" I ask Zane with the chatter calming and taking other directions with the others at the table.

"It went well. Today was trying to get some more supplies needed that we have issues getting from the human city."

"Is there anything I can do to help with that?" I look to him again.

"No, right now it just mainly is trying to get things shipped out this far and we actually have it go to a house that is just outside the pack lines. It is a station house where there is mainly clothes for wolves who went on a run and shredded clothing or for guards to use in between patrol shifts."

I slowly nod taking in the information.

"At least there is shipping to where you can get things still after what happened to my line." I sigh.

"There is one thing we do need to go over and start planning." Zane rubs my leg some more.

"What's that?"

"Your Luna ceremony." Zane smiles and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What all is done for that?" I ask softly.

"It is where you will become bonded to the pack and may possbily share the mindlink with us all just as wolves do."

I nod slowly. "That sounds interesting and no use for phones." I laugh.

Everyone laughs when I say that.

"What all is there is prepare for it?" I look to Jasel that is bubbly with over the top energy I have seen from her so far.

"There will be a huge feast as it is for the entire pack and then your dress of choosing to wear. From there it is just picking a time to hold it." Zane chuckles.

"I can have the feast ready whenever needed." Jasel and the others pipe up.

"I have no doubt about that." Zane laughs even more.

"When do you want to hold it? It is you and the pack that has waited so long and I have enjoyed everything about being here. Plus not like I am going anywhere with us accepting each other." I smile.

"We can hold it the day after tomorrow?" Zane looks at me.

"I would like that." I nod.

"Good timing to give the Luna time to pick a dress out tomorrow." Jasel rubs her hands together.

"That is exciting." I nod.

The warriors stand and start to gather the plates. I stand up and Conan puts his hands out.

"I am not going to touch you because Zane will have my head, but this part is for us to tend too so please sit." Conan rushes out.

I notice Zane is standing from his chair. With slow movements, I sit back down and none of the ladies I cooked with are standing.

"Us men clean from dinners. It is a way to show we appreciated the meal that you ladies prepared and made for us." Zane kisses my cheek, before grabbing things and they all move to the kitchen.

"What in the world? That is handy." I whisper.

"It is something that started many decades ago in the pack to where it is a way they show thanks." An older woman chuckles.

"So, let's talk dresses." Jasel picks Chester up and sits down before placing him in her lap.

"I think something of a dark color to really bring out your natural beauty." One of them pipes up.

"Could go red? Or would that be to weird with giving?" Jasel looks to me.

"Given I am a vampire." I state. "It wouldn't bother me. If the color dress would look nice then I am okay with it. As for what I am no need to be around the bush because I don't like it but can't fight it. Blaze had mentioned of a possible spell to reverse it but he didn't know it or of any witch that can." I shrug.

Jasel goes quiet and seems to be deep in thought. The others go back to giving different color options for me to try on and see what may best match my skin tone. Then it went to choosing between a short dress or floor length, which is another conversation.

The ladies all seem to branch off and ready to start preparing food tomorrow as a head start to the ceremony. Jasel has been quiet and pitched in on the conversation a little bit through it all but seems to be off.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to offend you by what I said earlier." I touch Jasel's arm with us the only ones in the dining room.

"Oh goodness no, you didn't offend me. I was thinking over all my books because knowing you don't want to be this way, I would like to help reverse it if I could." Jasel gives a sad look.

"Thank you, just knowing you would help means alot to me. This is the first time in years I have been okay with what I am and the only thing that has changed it is Zane. He still accepted me even though I am and I still want to find the nest that started this all." I sigh.

Jasel nods. "Understandable, Keava."

We are cut off when Zane and Conan walk back in. Jasal stands with Chester who is almost asleep in her arms. They bid us night before going up their flight of stairs.

"Would you like to go to our room or enjoy a walk in the dark together?" Zane wraps his arms around my waist, whispering in my ear.

"First option, please." I moan slightly when his hands fit around my waist and send sparks through my skin.

"Gladly." Zane turns me and picks me up to where my legs wrap around his midsection.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Things are moving along. Will everyone be really so understanding about what she is and becoming Luna?

What type of dress will she go for? Any guesses?