58. Many Tears

Almost six months has passed since the day Samson joined the pack and got his room in the pack house

Almost six months has passed since the day Samson joined the pack and got his room in the pack house. Everything fell into place nicely within the few days after. We are back on track and all living happy lives.

The schools have been doing great and yesterday, I did have to make one unschedule trip to the high school section. Which I had Conan and Zane join me within a few minutes of talking with the young teen. It should seem there are all types of stories the teens love to tell about their Alpha and Beta with pranks they used to pull and guess what, these teens are now enacting them too.

Zane and Conan literally laughed before my glare shut them up quickly. After some much talking to with the teen, I got back to the kitchen and helped finished up dinner with the others.

Zane has taken on some of his old habits of pranking along with Conan. The worst part those two got Blaze and Samson to join in on it all. So now it is like having four grown children in the high ranks.

One time I about locked Zane in his office after a prank that involved me and Jasel. They somehow messed with the things in the kitchen. Our sugar and salt got switched around, which made my one pie come out horrendous and then dinner to be even worse. At least the men clean up dishes after meals because at that time us ladies had to cool off.

Blaze and Samson both have buffed up looking close to the size of Conan. The four of them are out every morning training with the warriors. Looking at Zane each time after training makes me a puddle on the floor, and trust me our sex life has not slowed down in the least in the last six months.

"Happy birthday Luna." Rosa calls out when I enter the kitchen.

With the men in training, I signed off on Luna paperwork and now it is time to join in here until training is over.

"Thank you." I smile.

"For today, I am going to cook for the pack again. I know there is a period that you and Alpha will be out with the other high ranks." Rosa smiles and puts a box on the counter.

"We are planned to leave out for a few hours after lunch." I nod.

"This is for you." Rosa pushes the box my way.

I open it and inside is a beautiful black lace dress.

"This is gorgeous Rosa." I smile.

"Our Luna deserves the best and it will be fitting for today." Rosa smiles and goes to the pantry.

I grab the box and dress walking out of the kitchen.

"I see Rosa has shooed you away." Jasel smiles.

"Yes in her own kind way. Did you get the meal plans worked out?" I ask her.

Jasel nods. Together we walk to mine and Zane's room. She is already dressed and looking great.

"Are you and Samson ready for this Keava?" Jasel gives me a sad look.

I slowly nod and take a deep breath. "It has been twelve years and this helps to bring closure."

Just a few days ago, overly large packages came in addresses to the Vampire Huntress. Another vampire from the nest that stayed behind had sent the remains of our parents and two older brothers. Samson had not known what happened to their bodies and neither did I, but we got them with a note stating no ill wishes were upon us along with thanks from the vampire left behind is now free from the nest and sent this as a peace offering.

Somehow the vampires held their bodies and preserved them to where no one would have known they have been dead for so many years. They looked the same as they had the day I turned eighteen and seen them alive.

After many tears from me, Zane helped to have their remains cremated and placed in urns. We all talked about what to do now. Samson and I wanted to hold a memorial for our family that is no longer with us and the others agreed. I wanted it to be today, which no one liked the idea of since it is my birthday.

My arguement to that was I lost them on this day twelve years ago and now they need to lay to rest on today too. This is the only birthday wish I truly have and they understood. Especially Zane being able to feel as I do.

Chester walks into the room and takes Jasel's hand. His training with magic has been going so good and we are all proud of his strengths he has at only five years old.

"You look dashing." I smile at Chester in his little suite and tie.

"Mama says it is necessary for today, but my wolf says it is a collar." Chester sighs.

Jasel and I both laugh lightly.

I walk to the bathroom and change into the dress Rosa gifted me with. Running the straightener through my hair once more to make sure it is all even. I walk to the bedroom and open the dresser drawer to place one small item in the pocket of my dress, that has been made copies of.

Once done, the three of us walk outside and meet the guys. They have speed through cleaning after training and Zane dressed in his office needing to sign a few papers that needed his immediate attention.

I step into Zane's embrace and feel calm wash over me.

Blaze and Conan hold a urn each while Samson holds two. Samson steps up and hands one urn to me.

"It seems fitting for you to hold moms." Samson gives a sad smile and tears fill my eyes instantly.

I choke back my tears and smile softly at the urn.

Sadness fills me as I look down at it and wish I could hear her voice just one more time. Or share one last warm hug she always gave that chased away all my fears.

Together we all walk out into the forest where there lays many wild flowers and the trees part up above us to cast the suns beautiful rays down on the area.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Who is happy to see and hear Keava has got pranked by the men?

Keava and Samson needed this moment to get closure on it all.