19. Banishment

Everyone claps and cheers

Everyone claps and cheers. I give a soft smile around the field, seeing all the other smiling faces towards me. Pride swells in me as they are happy I won the challenge.

When we got here and Zane told everyone what she had said it was like a dark cloud covered over the area with the sounds everyone gave with the words spoken. Even the few that were standing with Calin moved away from her and growled with fierce looks in their eyes at her.

Really even if she had won, they wouldn't be happy. A happy pack is the only way to have it because I believe they would have found a way to get rid of her if she had won. 

"This is why I won, Calin. The anger from what you said about this amazing pack, fueled me to win. No Luna would ever say something like that to the pack they want to be over." I move to say to Calin.

Having spoke my peace about it further calmed me and I started to walk my way to Zane. Wanting his touch more than anything right now.

Gasps can be heard from around me and I turn my head just in time to see Calin's teeth almost at my neck. I side step and pull my arm back. Throwing a harder punch than I done eariler to her, I hit right on her shoulder. Knocking her back down to the ground.

I dive and grab her front paws with one hand and wrapping my free hand around her throat.

I catch sight of Zane running the last several steps up to us, where I hold her down once more. Her hind legs kicking and trying to claw me with the nails there. I move my body out of reach from her hind legs.

Others run over and one of the women that Calin had standing by her before the fight started grabs her hind legs. With several others piling over her torso to hold her down further.

"Calin. You just earned yourself banishment from this pack." Zane's voice is deadly.

Never have I heard him speak with so much power and his aura is free flowing. The wolves around me bare their necks and I fight not to myself with the power radiating off of him.

A small whimper comes from Calin.

"You done this to yourself. The challenge was over with Keava being the rightful winner. She is the rightful Luna and won against the challenge you presented with ease. Beating the strongest she-wolf that is on pack lands." Zane looks to her with hate in his eyes, but without growling.

His eyes have taken a darker color of that I would assume is his wolf.

"Calin, you will no longer be a member of the Dirt Mountain pack. For this moment on you will be a rogue. If you think to come back on this land after being escorted off then you will be placed within the cells as the pack agrees to a sentencing which will be death."

A almost like painful howl comes from Calin. Everyone around us gets a relieved look on their face.

"Her bond is broken from the pack." Conan growls.