17. Accpeted

The morning has went by smoothly and after being able to actually show Zane what I have been through the last eleven years it gave me the best sleep that I have had in a very long time

The morning has went by smoothly and after being able to actually show Zane what I have been through the last eleven years it gave me the best sleep that I have had in a very long time. No one understands how much it takes off my shoulders having someone else, especially one like my mate, be able to see it even though I was believed. This is a feeling of relief I could share it with someone and not just by words.

Jasel and I walked over to the daycare center to have Chester spend time with the other pups in the pack while we go dress shopping. School is even out right now which has even more children here today, as the entire pack is preparing for the ceremony tomorrow.

The pack has went without their Luna for thirteen years. By me being here has them all eager to make sure I am tied into the pack as quickly as possible to help with the balance to stable out like it should be. So far, not a single pack member has spoken out about what I am still and have felt even more blessed. I will go above and beyond for the ones I care for and this pack.

It is strange that I am protective of every member already in just a short time of being here. My mind and soul knows I was meant to be here. I wonder how they would've reacted if I had came and been human. My guess would be still open arms, but sadly that is something I won't ever get back.

"You're in some deep thoughts there." Jasel snickers.

"Sorry. Just thinking of how my existence has turned out to be so differently now." I try and smile.

Jasel nods slowly. "Everyone is thankful you are here. I, for one, am so grateful to have you here and in a short time can tell you will be the best Luna this pack has had and the best friend a girl can hope for." She clings to my arm, making me giggle with her.

"You like that there is someone to dress shop with." I laugh more.

"True!" She opens the door and we walk in.

Rosa looks over and I swear of she was younger she would have jumped over the counter towards us. "I pulled out all the beautiful gowns I have made up. If it is something you want I don't have, best believe I'll be up all night making the gown."

"I am more than sure one you have made will be just perfect." I smile and pat her shoulder, before she pulls me in a tight hug.

"Right this way. Oh, don't think I forgot you either Jasel! We all know that as Beta female you have to be top notch too." Rosa shrieks in excitement.

Laughing we all walk over to the side area, where there is two racks of dresses. The way they are all pushed up together makes it hard to see what the dresses actually look like.

There is several colors Rosa removes from the rack, saying they are not my color. Which I can agree a peach color washes me out to much then yellow, well let's not go there.

"Oh, Keava! You need to try this one on!" Jasel squeals and Rosa nods quickly.

I accept the dress and walk to the changing room. The material is very soft and silky, as it hangs off my body.

Opening the door, both ladies squeal with bright smiles.

"Take a look in the mirror but that has to be the perfect dress." Jasel says softly.

Turning to the mirror, I can see how it makes my breast sit nicely while staying modest even if I was to bend over since the necklace is close to my collarbone. The dress has no sleeves and stops at my knees, showing off my tattoo on one leg and brand on the other.

This dress is black with some golden lace designs, that are random lines forming no specific pattern. It seems to match me perfectly.

"I love this dress." I smile.

Jasel picks out a similar gown but with a silver lace design. With it just being color and not actual silver I am able to actually touch it.

Rosa folds up the dresses in a specific way into their own boxes. Jasel and I thank her for having all the dresses out and free for us to choose from today.

"Is there anything else we can work on today to have ready for tomorrow?" I look over to Jasel.

"No, several others will cook the soups and meats up tomorrow for dinner after the ceremony tomorrow night. They are working on getting decorations up in the main staging area where it will take place for everyone to witness." Jasel smiles.

"I would love to help decorate." I smile.

"We can venture back there but I doubt any of them will allow either of us to help." Jasel snickers.

"Now that will have to change because I love to help and not have people do everything for me." I laugh.

"Good luck changing that because I've tried since becoming Beta female. The only thing I get say over is the kitchen and now you have the most say." She gives me a side eye and smirk.

"I won't step on your toes in the kitchen promise, all your area. Because I'm ready to go back to the schools." I cackle.

"Why would some blood sucker think she would be wanted around the innocent pups?" A voice snears from behind me.

I spin and Jasel follows suit.

"Get lost Calin." Jasel's voice gets harsh. I've never heard her snap like this until now.

"Why should I? It is me that should be the Luna and not some blood sucking vampire. Wolves are supposed to hate such unnatural creatures. Apparently everyone in this pack has lost their fucking mind with accepting a disgusting creature." Calin's teeth elongate with her obvious anger.

Her words don't bother me on what she says about me. However when she talks about the pack, my fangs protrude as I let out a loud hiss.

"Don't talk down about this pack." I barely get out for the hiss.

Jasel mumbles several words before Zane and Conan appear off to the side. They look around before spotting the stand off Calin and I am in.

"I challenge you Keave Knight for the Luna position, with no blades present. This is a challenge of bare hands." Calin growls.

"Accepted." I hiss.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Who seen a challenge of some kind going to happen?

How will it go between Keave and Calin?

Can Keave handle this challenge without her blade present?