The General Took The Initiative To Be Robbed (1)

In the north of Daqi, there is a mountain range that stretches for thousands of kilometers, called Qiongshan

To the south of the Qiong Mountain is Daqi, and to the north of the Qiong Mountain is the large grassland belonging to the various tribes of the Rong people.

A hundred years ago, in order to prevent the Rong people from going south, Daqi sent the northern army to garrison south of the Qiongshan to resist the Rong people, but the results were not very effective.

It was not until ten years ago that the current commander of the Zhenbei Army, Zhou Jingshan, was born, and the Rong people could no longer cross Qiongshan.

Unfortunately, two months ago, Zhou Jingshan was ambushed by the Rong people and disappeared in Qiongshan.

***

On this day, a young man rode a thin horse on the grassland subordinate to the Rong people all the way south and into the Qiongshan Mountains.

Yan Jing sat on the horse, squinted his eyes to look at the towering mountain in front of him, breathing a bit faster than usual.

Finally saw Qiongshan!

After walking for two more days and crossing Qiongshan, he will be able to leave the boundary of the Rong ethnic group and return to Daqi.

Hope is here!

Yan Jing showed the first smile from the heart after coming to this world, and he reached out and patted the head of the horse he was riding: "Hua, we will be home soon!"

"Kai'er!" Yan Jing's skinny horse was lacking hair in many places, and the bald brown horse shook his head vigorously, trying to shake Yan Jingze's hand away.

But Yan Jingze's hand looked like it had grown on its "bald head", and he couldn't shake it off.

As soon as the horse ran, the wind was strong, and Yan Jing retracted his hand and pulled his hat down: "It's really cold. Fortunately, I wear a lot."

He is wearing cotton-padded jacket and cotton trousers, a sheepskin robe on the outside, sheepskin boots on his feet, a sheepskin cap on his head, and a cloth towel covering his face.

Such a complete set of heat preservation equipment, even if he is driving on the ice and snow, will not be frozen out, but it is a bit cumbersome.

But no matter how cumbersome it is, it is better than freezing the body.

He is now completely injured, so he can't stand it!

Yan Jing entered this small world and wanted to spend a honeymoon with his lover Su Moxiu while repairing the world.

But something went wrong.

Su Moxiu, who entered the small world one step earlier, didn't know where he went. The condition of the person he was wearing was also a bit bad.