Famous Guide Bumper Porcelain Flow (6)

"Gu Shihao, don't regret it!" Mr. Wang straightened the wig on his head, holding back his anger.

"I won't regret it." Yan Jing said with certainty, but his eyes drifted left and right, looking at this one and the other, his concentration was completely lost.

"I'm withdrawing!" Mr. Wang said directly. After he came into contact with Gu Shihao these days, he felt that Gu Shihao was a bit unreliable. Now that Gu Shihao is making such a big noise and does not give him face, it is impossible for him to continue investing.

His money didn't come from a gale!

"Okay!" Yan Jing agreed, then looked at other investors with an inexplicable smile, "What about you? Do you still want to invest?"

These investors looked at each other and hesitated.

They invested in Gu Shihao's movies in order to make money, but Gu Shihao's situation today is really not right.

In the hall before, he seemed crazy, and even went to pull Mr. Wang's wig.

That's fine, Gu Shihao kept saying that he would not make the script written by Li, and they didn't know what to make of this movie next!

"Shi Hao, I'm late...what's wrong?" At this moment, Zhou Liming came.

On the day of the audition in the last life, Zhou Liming did not show up. Now he will come, probably because the development of the matter is out of his control.

"It's nothing, it's just that I want to make a movie of my own, not according to her script!" Yan Jing pointed to the screenwriter Li.

Yan Jing is thankful that he is not the original owner, so he will not be unable to hide the hatred in his heart.

The original owner has never done anything to apologize to Zhou Liming, and even always regarded Zhou Liming as a friend. However, Zhou Liming has harmed the original owner so much with sinister intentions.

"Shi Hao, haven't I analyzed it with you? This script is already very good." Zhou Liming frowned slightly.

"This is not the movie I want to make, I can't make it!" Yan Jing said.

"Then what are you going to shoot?" Zhou Liming asked.

Yan Jingze's hands trembled slightly, his expression looked very excited, and even a little excited: "I'm going to make the movie I want to make. I haven't figured out how it will be, but the one I made will definitely be the best. Good-looking, most popular movie!"

Zhou Liming stared at Yan Jing for a while, then said: "You don't say anything, how do we invest in you?"

"Then you don't want to invest anymore! Withdraw all of them!" Yan Jing said.

Zhou Liming's expression stiffened for a moment: "Shi Hao, don't laugh...we have all divested, how do you shoot?"

Yan Jing didn't seem to hear what he said: "I have already thought about it. I want to make a movie that is unparalleled in the world. As for the male protagonist... let him play it. He looks so good."

At the end, Yan Jing stretched out his hand and pointed to Su Moxiu.

Liu Leyan was silly: "Gu director, my Ah Xiu is going to leave the circle!"

"Don't worry about getting out of the circle! You can get out of the circle after shooting my movie." Yan Jing said.

But this will ruin Director Gu's movie! Liu Leyan said, "This can't work..."

Yan Jing didn't care about Liu Leyan at all, and looked at Su Moxiu: "Su Moxiu, would you like to play my movie?"

"My acting skills are not good," Su Moxiu thought for a while, then added, "I don't have acting skills."