Beta Overwhelms Alpha (16)

Just look at it with your eyes, the leader of the Light Army in front of you is completely different from Hughes.

As for the perceptual pheromone... this person completely hides his pheromone!

But Yan Jing has very strong mental power.

He distinguishes people not by pheromone, but by looking directly at the spiritual power of others.

It is impossible for him to fail to recognize the mental power of Seuss.

Not to mention that he was like seeing Seuss for the first time. As soon as he saw Su Moxiu, he felt good.

but...

Xius turned out to be Su Moxiu! ?

Unexpectedly, he would be deceived by the alpha that he has always felt very simple.

Even more unexpectedly... the leader of the Bright Army was so young and so innocent.

Wait, innocence is so innocent. Su Moxiu has been the leader of the rebel army for decades, how could he be so young!

Yan Jing recognized Seuss at a glance, but didn't show it. As for Linna... she didn't find the person in front of her, that was the Husse who was still dangling in front of her not long ago.

Linna and Yanjing greet Su Moxiu, and then Linna waited for Su Moxiu to ask her questions.

Linna already knew what happened to the capital star of the Werther Empire, and she felt that Su Moxiu should have a lot of questions to ask her.

However, Su Moxiu did not speak, sitting behind the desk and said nothing.

He was wearing a mask. Linna couldn't see his expression clearly, but she felt an inexplicable pressure. She was considering how to speak, and listened to Su Moxiu's voiceless mechanical voice: "Two, welcome to the light star. Madam, if you are willing to stay in Guangmingxing, you can ask what you want."

Linna raised her eyes to look at him: "You are not afraid that we are here, don't you have a plan?"

"Even if the two don't have a plan, there is no need to take the initiative to get into danger." Su Mo Xiu said.

He chatted with Signia these days and found that Signia had a bad relationship with the Marquis Will.

He believes that these two people will not do anything to endanger the star.

Even if he misses it... his side is still protected.

Linna was a little moved: "Thank you, Master Marshal, before I came, I discovered some things Will did."

Linna was a very simple person. She directly arranged the Marquis of Will in the army, bypassed Kamila and went to war with the Light Army, and also talked about the assassination of Su Moxiu.

On the side of the Light Army, even though everyone joked in private that Marquis Will would take refuge in them, they knew that this was impossible.

What happened on Capital Star yesterday made them even more aware that the Marquis of Will was not simple. They also guessed that the previous events were related to the Marquis of Will, but now they have only been confirmed from Linna.

After listening to Linna, Su Moxiu said, "Don't worry, I won't anger you when he does it."

"Thank you Marshal! Marshal, I learned from Will that you have been in a violent period. I have some drugs that can be used to treat the violent period alpha. You can try it on others first, and then use it yourself." Try to show your value.