Teddy Is Fearless (13)

Yan Jing looked at Hu Xiu with a pair of sullen eyes. He let out a "Wow" and his tail wagged.

It looks so cute and cute.

Hu Xiu looked at him for a while, then looked at his people: "That dinosaur... was killed by salt?"

"Yes, the patriarch, we have all seen it!"

"Patriarch, the salt is really strong, his animal shape is bigger than you!"

"His animal shape must not be a puppy, it should be a animal shape we haven't seen before!"

...

Everyone, you and I say a word.

Hu Xiu: "..."

It is possible for one person to lie to him, but it is impossible for everyone to lie to him.

So... is salt really so powerful?

Why doesn't he know?

Also... now everyone is staring at the salt... he is a little unhappy!

Hu Xiu said: "Everyone go and tidy up, and then we will go to see that dinosaur."

After he finished speaking, holding Yan Jingze, pushed his collapsed house away, and took Yan Jingze into the tree hole.

Light came in from the entrance of the tree hole, but the tree hole was still very dark.

Hu Xiu stared at the puppy in his hand for a while, and asked, "What the **** is going on?

Little Teddy licked his wrist with an innocent face.

Hu Xiu put the puppy on the ground, threatening: "Become a human!"

Yan Jing turned back into a human form, and immediately said: "I don't know what's going on. When I was in danger, I suddenly felt that my body was full of power, and then I became very strong..."

He generally doesn't lie...well, he didn't even communicate with people before.

But now... I don't know what's going on, the lie just opened my mouth.

It's intuitive!

"Then why did you become a puppy again?" Hu Xiu asked.

Yan Jing was full of innocence: "I have used up the power in my body."

Hu Xiu wanted to ask again, but Yan Jing hugged him directly: "A Xiu, I was so scared before! The first time I saw so many dinosaurs, and that big dinosaur, it was so big..."

You are so scared, why didn't you run away and killed the big dinosaur instead? Hu Xiu was full of doubts, but felt distressed.

He hugged Yan Jingze: "Sorry, I came back too late."

"It's okay, I'm very strong now, and I can protect you, protect the people!" Yan Jing said.

Hearing this, Hu Xiu almost immediately came to his senses: "Can you still become stronger?" He saw that the salt had turned back into a puppy, and thought that the energy that salt suddenly possessed would be gone when he ran out.

Yan Jing said: "Of course you can!" He had long thought that he would go hunting with Hu Xiu.

I didn't go there some time ago. One reason was that he felt that he was not strong enough and wanted more time to increase his strength. Another reason was that he felt that Hu Xiu was already very strong now, and there should be no accidents.

But today they can meet a giant herbivorous dinosaur, and tomorrow Hu Xiu may also meet an evolved carnivorous dinosaur. He thinks it is better to be inseparable from Tiger Xiu.