Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (15)

The panic and fear of Shao Shenyang reminded Chu Qiyu of the appearance of Shao Shenyang when his hero saved the United States in his previous life.

At that time, Shao Shenyang was also taken aback, not at all as calm and composed as he showed in school, making him feel particularly cute.

It's just that after Shao Shenyang was scared at the time, he took his hand tightly, but now he ran away...

Forget it after running... Chu Qiyu suddenly saw a fat figure walking towards Shao Chenyang-Shi Chengying, who is also here!

Yan Jing was not too relieved of Shao Shenyang. After thinking about it, he decided to go with Shao Shenyang. However, Shao Chenyang had instant noodles for breakfast in the bedroom in the morning. He wanted to lose weight and not eat this, but he went to the cafeteria and bought eggs. And buns.

When he came to the school gate, he saw Shao Shenyang panicked: "What's the matter?"

"Actually nothing... Just now Chu Qiyu greeted me suddenly, which shocked me." Shao Shenyang said.

What's so scary about... But Chu Qiyu is also very miserable. After rebirth, saying hello actually scared the person he liked.

Yan Jing looked at Chu Qiyu not far away, showing a provocative smile.

Chu Qiyu almost didn't get blown up!

Yan Jing accompanied Shao Shenyang home and saw Shao Shenyang's parents.

The couple got married very early. They are only in their forties. They look not old and are in good spirits. If they don't tell them, they really can't tell that they have cancer.

As for Shao Shenyang asking them to treat the disease...

"Cancer can be cured if you have cancer! There is no need to cure it!"

"The more treated, the faster we die, and we will die!"

"You brat! You came back after taking a leave of absence! Go back to study!"

"We have nothing to do, we can continue to work, you study hard, and when you go to university, we can close our eyes."

...

Yan Jing grabbed a chair next to him and smashed it on the ground: "Are you going to treat it or not?!"

Shao Shenyang's father was furious: "Don't go!"

Yan Jing looked at Shao Shenyang next to him, and gave Shao Shenyang the chair in his hand.

Shao Shenyang picked up the chair, and smashed the old-fashioned bamboo chair to the ground after learning to speak Jing. "If you don't treat the disease, then I won't go to school!"

The bamboo chair spread out, and the broken bamboo piece hit Shao Chenyang's father.

Shao Shenyang's father flew into a rage: "The brat is fat!" As he said, he wanted to find a stick to teach Shao Shenyang.

Shao Shenyang was holding the back of the chair in his hand, looking at Yan Jingze.

Yan Jing said: "You are so much taller than him, can't you still beat him?" Shao Shenyang's father is at most 1.7 meters, and Shao Shenyang is a campus male **** who is more than 1.8 meters!

Shao Shenyang was stunned, clenching the back of the chair and looking at his father.

Father Shao...couldn't hesitate.

He couldn't hurt his son in the third year of high school, and... he wasn't afraid of death.

On the same day, Shao's father and Shao's mother were admitted to the hospital.