Teddy Is Fearless (9)

When Hu Xiu was kissed by Yan Jingze, he was sitting under the tree hole.

His first reaction after suddenly becoming a beast was that he couldn't press down on the salt, so he tried to hide behind him.

His body was filled with all kinds of energy. As soon as he hid it, the opening of the tree hole was squeezed, and the huge saber-toothed tiger came out of the tree hole in this way.

In terms of the small door of Jingze's tree hole that could only be crawled through by one person, a huge opening was opened.

Now...people can walk directly into his tree hole.

Fortunately... the tree he lived in did not fall.

If this giant tree falls...it would be troublesome!

But such a big movement...the alert primitive people, basically all awake!

Besides... the moonlight is very bright tonight, and the people in their tribe have good night vision capabilities.

In Yan Jing, the people living in the holes in the surrounding trees almost immediately crawled out, looked over here, and saw... they were startled.

It really is... what a big saber-toothed tiger!

This is the biggest saber-toothed tiger they have ever seen!

Who the **** is this? How could there be such a person in their tribe?

Also, this person came out of the salt tree hole. Could it be that the salt suddenly mutated and awakened into... such a huge saber-toothed tiger?

This is really, amazing!

"Salt?" Someone called out subconsciously.

"I'm here." Yan Jing walked out of the tree hole.

He was careless... He didn't expect that when Tiger Xiu upgraded, he would be unable to control his transformation into a beast form!

It's all right now, his tree hole is broken.

But... this is not necessarily a bad thing!

Yan Jing suddenly realized that he could take this opportunity to make Hu Xiu accountable to him.

Hu Xiu drilled his tree hole and broke his tree hole. He must be responsible for him, right?

As for the feelings...it will be better to cultivate them slowly in the future.

Even if Hu Xiu likes the original salt now, he will definitely make Hu Xiu like him now.

Yan Jing is inexplicably confident in himself.

"Salt, who is this?" It is even more strange to find that the huge saber-toothed tiger is not salt.

Who the **** is this person?

foreign?

This is not right! How come there are foreigners suddenly?

Everyone was surprised when someone suddenly yelled at the huge saber-toothed tiger: "Patriarch?"

"Patriarch?" The others were shocked, and then subconsciously looked around.

The movement just now was so loud that almost all the people in the tribe came out, but the patriarch did not come out.

In addition... the patriarch's beast is a saber-toothed tiger, and he suddenly became bigger by the beast god's gift. This is indeed possible.

On this saber-toothed tiger, there is the smell of their patriarch!