Waste Wood Flies On The Branches (2)

Yan Jing stood on the side of the road, thinking about his future.

The wind blew the broken hair that fell on his forehead, exposing his face.

Although his face is not so good because of falling into the water, such a melancholy boy is still very attractive.

A girl passing by unconsciously took out her mobile phone and took pictures of Yan Jing.

Yan Jing noticed this and smiled at her.

The girl's face flushed suddenly.

Yan Jing touched his nose, feeling a little proud.

He looks...really handsome!

So... he eats with his face first, manages his fans well, and then starts his own business when he has a suitable path?

Rubbing his forehead, Yan Jing took a taxi back to the place where he rented.

At the beginning, the original owner lived in the company dormitory.

Their company is located in City B, where the land and money are rich, and the company’s dormitory is also very small. In addition, there are many people in the company who are half-dead and earn little money like the original owner... The original owner squeezed a small room with three other people. Sleep on the bunk!

The original owner was very dissatisfied with such accommodation conditions. After being with Cai Jinchun, he said about it. Cai Jinchun still liked the original owner at that time, so he waved his hand and rented the place where the original owner now lives.

This house is very close to the Cai family and the former company of the original owner. It is located in a high-end residential area with strict management. It has two bedrooms, two halls, two bathrooms and more than 80 square meters of luxurious decoration. Although it is not large, it is already very good for the original owner.

That's... Cai Jinchun paid the original owner's rent for half a year at first, but in the past few months, his relationship with the original owner has gotten worse, and naturally he stopped paying the house.

The rent of twelve thousand per month almost squeezed the original owner who had no savings!

Yan Jing went back to the residence, opened the door, and saw several young men lying on the sofa in the living room, applying facial masks while watching TV.

Seeing him, one of them said: "Ziqiu, are you back? I heard that you and Cai Shao fell out? Isn't that true?"

"Didn't you see it with your own eyes?" Yan Jing asked.

The person who talked to Yan Jing was named Tan Minxuan, a "good friend" of the original owner.

When the original owner was in the company, he had a good relationship with Tan Minxuan. Later, after Cai Jinchun rented the house to the original owner, Tan Minxuan said that he was bullied in the company dormitory and was uncomfortable living in the company dormitory. He wanted to move in, so the original owner agreed. .

Later, Tan Minxuan saw that the original owner was going out with Cai Jinchun and wanted to go out with him. The original owner took him when he could.

Before the original owner drowned, Tan Minxuan was actually there.

It's just... he is a friend of the original owner, but he allows the original owner to struggle in the water.

What a **** buddy.

Had it not been for Cai Jinchun's high-sightedness, this Tan Minxuan would have already pryed the corner of the original owner.

Of course, it's a good thing that you really want to pry, the original owner might not have to die.