Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (12)

Yan Jing looked at his results and felt very satisfied.

He originally thought that his language score would lower his total score, but he didn't.

Yes, after all, he is a person who has been tested as a champion in ancient times. The composition is nothing to him. He should have confidence in himself.

Even if Shi Chengying didn't take the first grade, he was usually in the top three of the grade. Now he is ranked first. No one finds it strange. He only admires: "Shi Chengying is really amazing!"

"He is far ahead this time."

"Before he had an accident and took a few days off, I thought he would take a job test."

...

Everyone was talking, but Yan Jing, who was standing at the bottom of the list, saw the principal of W middle school not far away, and immediately raised his hand to say hello to the principal: "Principal!"

"Something?" the principal asked with a smile.

Most high school principals don't have much contact with students, and they are a bit superior to the students. Many students also acquiesce that the principal doesn't know themselves.

But in fact, the principal pays no less attention to the students with good grades than the head teacher.

The students in the top 20 or 30 of the stable grade know all of them, and they will find the head teacher to learn about the students in private.

Although the principal in W had never talked to Shi Chengying, Shi Chengying was registered with the principal.

Shi Chengying didn't know about this, but Yan Jing was very clear. At this moment, he looked at the principal with a smile: "Principal, can you take a picture of me with the Hall of Fame?"

The principal agreed with a smile, and took out his mobile phone: "Yes, come on, stand up, I'll take a picture for you."

When it was over, the principal still said to the students around: "You all give way to the side."

The classmates all stepped away, and the principal squatted down again and took pictures of Yan Jing: "You go to the station on the left, so that the sun shines on it, and it’s better to take pictures, okay!" People at their age are basically a little literate. Qing's hobby, it just so happens that the principal likes photography.

The principal took a picture, and asked Yan Jingze: "I will send this picture to your class teacher. You can get it from the class teacher?"

Yan Jing chuckled and took out his cell phone: "President, can you give me directly, let's add a friend?"

"Okay." The principal actually added a friend to Yan Jing, and said after posting the photos, "You can't use mobile phones in the classroom, you know?"

"Principal, don't worry, I will definitely not play with mobile phones in the classroom!" Yan Jing assured the principal.

The principal smiled and left soon.

Shao Chenyang was a little surprised when he saw this: "Is it possible to do this? Shi Chengying is so courageous!" The principal is an unattainable figure to him. He will be very nervous when he meets the principal... Shi Chengying is amazing!

Sun Binbin glanced at Shao Shenyang and felt that Shao Shenyang was too simple.

Shi Chengying is so courageous, he has a family background!

The children in the big man's family are different, they dare to ask the principal to take pictures of themselves!

Also, if they bring their mobile phones, they will definitely be criticized, but now that Shi Chengying is wearing a mobile phone, nothing happened!