The Prince Gave Up Treatment (8)

Yan Jing returned to his mansion and immediately let people find the laws of the dynasty.

Su Moxiu entered the Criminal Ministry and was reading these books. Of course he also had to read it, so that he could talk to Su Moxiu.

Yan Jing reads the book carefully and remembers everything he has read verbatim.

He is no ordinary person!

It's just that there are too many related books. He used the lamp to watch for two hours at night, but didn't read much. In the end, he had no choice but to put down the book and go to bed.

The next day, Yan Jing got up early in the morning.

If these princes want to go to court, they have special court clothes, and if they want to participate in any celebration, they also have special dresses, but the clothes they wear on weekdays are not embroidered with dragons and gold.

At best, the fabric is better in workmanship.

And such clothes, the capital officials and even their families, will also wear them.

Yan Jing chose for a long time, finally chose a moon-white robe to put on, and carefully selected some accessories before going out.

Su Moxiu did the same thing.

The fifth prince asked him to have breakfast together. There were only two of them, no one else was...

Su Moxiu first put on clothes made of the rare fabrics gifted by Emperor Chengde, and felt that it was too showy, so he changed to a newly made cyan robe with many dark patterns embroidered on it.

As for the accessories, he also chose a few and worked **** the details.

After all this, he went out early to the place where he had agreed to meet.

It's just...Will he go a bit early? Will he be waiting over there? Will the fifth prince notice his impatience?

Su Moxiu's mood is complicated and difficult to distinguish.

He saw the five princes in the imperial study a few days ago, but for some reason, he didn't forget and moved his heart.

This kind of emotion was something he had never had before. He was hesitating and found it incredible, but he couldn't restrain himself and couldn't help but want to approach the fifth prince.

But the fifth prince... the fifth prince approached him mostly just to get help from the Su family.

At this moment, he was even a little grateful, fortunate that he had what the Five Princes wanted.

Su Moxiu laughed at himself, a little spit on himself, but couldn't stop.

But, shouldn't he be too eager? If the fifth prince had seen him thoroughly, he would definitely not take him seriously.

Su Moxiu came to the agreed place early in such a panic, just when he saw Yan Jing, he walked towards him.

At this time, the sky was already bright, the sun had gradually become hot, and the man smiling at him, like a gust of breeze, was blowing slowly.

Su Moxiu suddenly understood why some people would beacon of princes.

At this moment, he was willing to do everything for the man in front of him.

Fortunately, he just woke up and woke up.

"His Royal Highness, you came so early?" Su Moxiu approached Yan Jingze and said respectfully.