Beta Overwhelms Alpha (2)

Yan Jing also felt that this would not work.

The rebels pay attention to privacy. They occupy several planets, and those planets are not connected to the capital star. Therefore, no one knows the appearance of the rebel leader. I only heard that he is very handsome. Ugly, he hates omega, and has killed a lot of omega.

The original owner committed suicide in despair for this reason.

Yan Jing didn't believe this. He thought it was mostly false news from the nobleman on Witte's side, but he didn't want to marry.

He feels that he should be a strong man with long legs and eight pack abs, not a weak omega who can only give birth to children.

Even if he does not believe that he becomes an omega, who said that omega must have children for alpha? It’s okay for him to marry a beta wife, right?

"I don't want to be sent to be married." Yan Jing said.

The original owner's mother reacted very strongly, and maybe she could help him.

"You must not go, you must not go..." the original owner's mother murmured, but she didn't say why she could not go.

"Why?" Yan Jing asked.

The original owner's mother was named Linna. She stared at the medicine bottle in her hand for a while, and suddenly asked: "Do you think it's good to be an omega? Do you really want to marry someone and live on others for the rest of your life?"

The original owner thinks!

In the Werther Empire, both alpha and omega possess pheromones, and both sides can also mark them.

This kind of mark is two-way, it acts on their beta-unique spirit, and even the pheromone they emit, in essence, is the taste of mental power.

Alpha and omega, which are marked with each other, tend to be inseparable from each other during the marking period, and love each other more and more.

In addition, the mental power of alpha is mostly violent, but the mental power of omega is very soft. Mutual marking can stabilize the mental power of alpha and enhance the fighting power and lifespan of alpha. Alpha is generally very good for your own omega.

Under such circumstances, most omegas are living well, they will be subject to some restrictions before marriage, but after they are marked, they can also go out to work or something, and their personal freedom is not restricted.

The original owner doesn't think there is anything bad about this kind of life.

But Yan Jing disliked: "I don't think it's good to be an omega, and I don't want to marry someone."

Linna obviously had a lot to say, but Yan Jing's words shocked her and looked at the original owner blankly.

Yan Jing looked back at her.

He was not afraid that Linna would see that something was wrong with him, because the original owner had very little contact with his mother.

Linna spends most of her time on scientific research, and she is very indifferent to the original owner. The original owner didn't talk to her much before.

Linna stared at Yanjing for a while, her eyes flushed: "I was wrong..."

However, after showing a little weakness, she quickly looked at Yan Jingze firmly: "Sorry, I have done a lot of things that I am sorry for, and I didn't get to know you well before."

"What do you want to say?" Yan Jing asked.

Linna said: "You are not an omega, you can't go and kiss each other."