Patriarch Lai And Disciples (1)

There are countless schools of cultivation in the Canglan Realm

There are countless schools of cultivation in the Canglan Realm. Everyone is pursuing longevity and yearning for ascension, but since the turbulence occurred two thousand years ago and the ladder broke, there has been no ascension in this world.

With the passage of time, the spiritual power of the entire Canglan Realm is still getting less and less.

The cultivator of Canglan Realm enters the Qi-refining period after introducing Qi into the body, followed by the base-building period, the golden core period, the Yuanying period, the orifice-out period, the distraction period, and the Mahayana period.

The strong man in the Mahayana period is more advanced, so he must overcome the calamity. If he successfully overcomes the calamity, he can ascend to the immortal realm and live forever.

Two thousand years ago, the golden pill of Canglan Realm was everywhere, and there were as many Yuan Ying as dogs, but today, two thousand years later, the martial art with strong men in the Canglan Realm can already be called a martial art, and the whole Canglan Realm, the strongest person, only has a distraction period.

That person is the most powerful sect in the realm of cultivation, Qingtianzong, the current master's uncle, Haoran real person.

Real person Haoran is also the only person in the cultivation world-a person who has survived the turbulence two thousand years ago and has survived to this day.

But now, he has also reached the end.

In this world, the cultivators in the Qi-refining period can only prolong their life and strengthen their bodies, and their life span should not be too long. Only those who are strong in the foundation period can extend their life to two hundred years, and those who are strong in the Jin Dan period can live to four hundred years. , The strong in the Nascent Soul stage can live to eight hundred years... and the strong in the Mahayana stage can only live for more than two thousand years.

The Mahayana master who experienced the turbulence two thousand years ago is now dead. As a master of the distraction stage, Haoran can live to this day because he had eaten Zhu Guo which can prolong his life in his early years. In addition, the real person Haoran is actually still There is-a secret-he has a rare colored glaze body.

In the Canglan realm, people who are cultivators generally do not eat secular food, because these foods contain impurities that will affect their cultivation.

But even so, they will also accumulate impurities in their bodies if they take pills, eat spirit beast meat, and eat spirit plants.

If someone uses the pill to improve their strength, the spiritual power in the body will also dispel impurity.

And the owners of colored glaze body...they are born with pure bodies, and the mixed spiritual power enters their bodies, and they will be purified into pure spiritual power. There will be no impurities in their bodies, and they can even double-cultivation with others. , Purify the impurities in others' bodies!