Beta Overwhelms Alpha (1)

Yan Jing opened his eyes and felt the pain in his stomach as if it had been crushed by something

He became a man who committed suicide by taking poison.

Yan Jing felt that his vision was a bit blurred, and wiped his face with the pain, and then touched... his hands were full of tears.

Before taking the poison, the original owner cried loudly. After taking the poison, he was even more unwilling to cry. At this moment, not only his face was full of tears and his eyes were red and swollen, but the pillow on the bed was soaked, even because he kept crying on his stomach. Deep red marks appeared on his tender arms.

Yan Jingze: "..." Is this arm... too white and tender?

It smells even fragrant...After all, the original owner spends a lot of time to maintain his skin every day.

Yan Jing stared at her white and thin arms. She was a little unacceptable. He heard the door opening. When the door opened, a beautiful woman in her thirties walked in.

This woman is really beautiful.

The eyes are like stars, the eyes are full of spring water, and the temperament is gentle, with a natural affinity.

She came in with two maids. After coming in, she said to the people behind her: "I will say a few words to Alan separately, you should go out first."

The two maids saluted and left. When they left, the beauty instantly changed her complexion. She inhaled the smell in the air and took out a medicine bottle from under Yan Jingze's bed.

She gripped the medicine bottle tightly, and the veins on her hand were clearly visible: "Venia, do you like the prince so much? He doesn't like you, so are you going to die?"

Yan Jing said: "It's not all..."

The original owner really liked the eldest prince very much. He committed suicide by taking poison, which is also related to the eldest prince, but this is only one of the reasons.

Yan Jing already had the memory of the original owner. At this moment...it was a bit speechless.

After all, the race of the original owner is quite strange.

The original owner was the son of the Marquis of Will in the Werther Empire, a nobleman of the Werther Empire.

The Werther Empire is the strongest power in the Golden Horse galaxy, occupying the richest and most abundant planet.

The Wirts possess high technology, their own strength is also strong, and the number is large... The Golden Horse galaxy is actually controlled by them.

And the Witt people...their gender division is very strange, different from ordinary people, or it should be said that some of them have mutated and become different in the long river of history.