The Richest Man Outside

When Yan Jing was five years old, Su Moxiu became the richest man.

The rich list came out, he took a screenshot and saved it, and then he posted a relatively awkward message on his account: "I told my family Ah Xiu a long time ago that he was going to be the richest man. I didn't expect it to be so long... Fortunately, Ash does not blame me."

"Haha, show affection and madness!"

"Dad, I am your long-lost child! Now I am so poor that I can't eat anymore. Dad will give me a little money!"

"This guy is so innocent, playing games every day, he even became the richest man. The extremely hardworking father Ying next door is about to cry."

"Ahem, Dad Ying should be used to it? He has been working hard, but he has been suppressed by Dad Kang."

In the early years, Ying Jialang accepted his father’s company. He has never been in love and focused on developing his career. He started to be greedy and conscientious and dedicated himself to death. In short, he is recognized as a busy man, and the whole world knows that he loves business more than anything else.

But he was miserable.

He struggled hard, with more and more money, but he just couldn't compare with his words.

Of course, if only this is the case... When Ying Jialang became a big man and appeared in front of the camera frequently, some people claimed that he was the target of Su Yanqing's derailment.

Well, the kind that broke up a long time ago.

What was even more shocking was that a certain time a media released a photo. On that photo, Ying Jialang looked at Su Moxiu gently, showing a gentle and extremely gentle smile.

It's too messy, too messy! Your circle is too messy!

In short, there was a lot of messy news on the Internet, and I found that Ying Jialang once said in an interview: "What I admire most is Mr. Su of Kang's family. No matter what adversity he encounters, he insists on studying. Never give up, it's worth learning."

A big man, speaking of the most admired person in an interview, did not mention those very old elders, but said someone younger than him and less accomplished than him...Princess, careful quality!

Since then, everyone has quietly compared Ying Jialang and Yan Jing together.

Then... I couldn't help but sympathize with Ying Jialang.

Ying Jialang is very pitiful. Although he works very hard, he is always inferior to Yan Jingze.

Apart from other things, Ying Jialang's position on the rich list has always been lower than Kang Xin, and...every time it is only a little bit lower.

Sympathy to Ying Dad! Dad should work hard! Take down the Kang Xinhou who has been showing his affection all day and nesting on the sofa of Su Moxiu's office and playing games for a day!

Many people even went to Ying Jialang's account for this: "Daddy Ying, I will comfort you."

"Distressed for you!"

"Come on, Dad Ying! Go on to 996! Maybe if you work harder, you can kick Lao Kang next door to the throne of the richest man!"

"Daddy Kang is really too much. He plays games every day. Even if he is still bullying elementary school students when he is old, Mr. Su is so gentle to him that he even feeds the fruit to his mouth... Dad, you must take Mr. Su from him. He rescued it!"

Ying Jialang: "..." What happened to these young people? He and Su Moxiu are really nothing!

Ying Jialang admitted that he liked Su Moxiu, especially in his previous life.