Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (30)

Recently, Chu Qiyu owed another debt, but he couldn't pay it back, so he moved in at home.

Although Su's father and Ms. Chu repeatedly disliked their youngest son, Chu Qiyu is their own son.

They have been paying attention to Chu Qiyu, and Chu Qiyu will wipe Chu Qiyu's **** whenever something happens.

If Chu Qiyu comes to live at home...they will not treat Chu Qiyu badly if he eats and wears them.

They even talk to Chu Qiyu from time to time, trying to make Chu Qiyu more sensible, but it is a pity that Chu Qiyu does not listen.

Yan Jing felt that if Chu Qiyu made a good apology, his parents would definitely forgive him, but Chu Qiyu never apologized, so he became twenty-eight.

He didn't even want to change himself at all.

Yan Jing had a good exercise with Su Moxiu last night. Su Moxiu could not get up in the morning, but he woke up very early.

Over the years, he and Su Moxiu spent most of the time living in the house that Su Moxiu bought, and they came to Su's father and Su's mother for four or five days in a month, so they rarely met Chu Qiyu.

I really met... Yan Jing didn't feel it anyway, and it was Chu Qiyu who was angry and depressed.

After getting up, Yan Jing went downstairs to eat a banana, ran for 20 minutes in the gym at home, did some strength training, took a shower, and then went to eat breakfast.

Father Su has retired, and every day he goes to bed early and wakes up with Ms. Chu to keep in good health. When Yan Jing goes downstairs, they are already sitting at the dining table.

Seeing Yan Jingze, Ms. Chu said: "Chengying, come and have breakfast, Ashiu? Why didn't you get up?"

Ms. Chu likes Yan Jingze's life and rest-this kid goes to bed early and wakes up early and loves sports, how great! Her two sons couldn't do it!

But her eldest son is better, usually very self-disciplined, and the worst is the younger son. Ms. Chu has given up on him.

"Axiu hasn't woken up yet." Yan Jing smiled embarrassedly.

Ms. Chu understood in seconds, and said to the babysitter at home: "Xiao Zhang, you go cook some porridge, and you will eat it for Ashiu later."

Their breakfast today is fried buns and fried dumplings. They are delicious, but they are a bit greasy.

The nanny went to make porridge, and Ms. Chu greeted Yanjing to eat more.

Yan Jing has indeed eaten a lot. He exercises a lot and consumes a lot, and his appetite is naturally large.

Seeing him eating more and faster, Ms. Chu's appetite improved a lot, and she became more satisfied with Yan Jing as she watched it.

When the person in front of her was first with her eldest son, she was actually very worried. She was afraid that the young people's feelings would come and go soon, and after a while, she broke up with her son.

But now that ten years have passed, she has relieved her heart.

The relationship between her eldest son and this man has been very good for ten years.

The only thing that made her want to complain is that this person is twenty-eight, and he is still acting like a baby in front of her eldest son!

Shi Chengying's appearance now is really not suitable for acting like a baby.

But their eldest son likes it, so be it!

The three of them were talking and eating, and when they were almost finished, someone came down the stairs.