The General Took The Initiative To Be Robbed (4)

Xiao Hua is thin and bald, and looks like an old horse with a short life.

However, it was such a horse that, with its own power, ate nearly half of the horse feed in the manger.

During the period, other horses tried to squeeze over to grab food, but they were all bombed away, and some horses were bitten by it.

The person in charge of mixing the horse feed is Su Xingyin's guard, named Jiujiu. He was in his early twenties and was very good at raising horses. Seeing this scene, he couldn't help but said: "This horse is not an ordinary horse, isn't it? It's so amazing!"

"It should be. It was originally a wild horse. After being caught by the Rong people, I always wanted to escape but didn't escape. In the end it became like this... I thought it was pitiful, so I bought it with money." Yan Jing said. He didn't look away from the pot of porridge cooked for people.

He is really hungry...

As for Xiaohua, Xiaohua is not an ordinary wild horse, but the leader of the wild horse group.

Not only is it sitting on dozens of mares, but also bravely ran to the vicinity of the Rong people's settlement to seduce the mares raised by the Rong people.

It also succeeded in seduce and seduce seven or eight mares of the tribe in one go.

After the Rong people of that tribe found out, they immediately organized their hands to catch the little flowers.

They wanted to catch the mare back, and they wanted to catch the florets for breeding.

However, they resorted to many methods and tossed for a long time, and they caught Xiaohua's "wives" clean, but they couldn't catch Xiaohua.

Unfortunately, although Xiao Hua escaped, she couldn't bear the mares. She always wandered outside the tribe, trying to take her mares away.

Wandering around, it still fell into the trap of the Rong people, and was caught by the Rong people using its mare as a bait.

The Rong people wanted to subdue wild horses like Xiaohua, but it was a pity that they tried their best. Xiaohua refused to listen to them, so she was dying of hunger.

It even refused to breed, they locked it with its mares, and it bit the mares frantically.

The Rong people who caught it really had nothing to do with it, and they were unwilling to let it go, so it was so stalemate.

Yan Jing was passing by the tribe as a veterinarian. After learning about Xiaohua, he spent money to buy Xiaohua and treated it with all his heart.

The original owner had a good horse that followed him to death, but unfortunately he died in Zhou Zhenrong's pursuit of the original owner.

Although Xiaohua is a bit ugly now, it should be awe-inspiring by raising it well.

It was... In order to buy Xiaohua and treat Xiaohua, he spent a lot of money on him, and then drove south, and has not met other Rong tribes that can't make any money...

"It turns out to be a wild horse! The bones of this horse are very good. Take good care of it and you will surely be able to raise it," Jiujiu's eyes beamed. "I have a lot of mares over there. If you agree, you can let it bred..."

Although the little flower is ugly, it is so fierce... no one can deny that it is a good horse!

Yan Jingze: "..." He hasn't determined the relationship with the subject yet, does someone on Xiaohua's side want to arrange a group of mares for it?

Is this too unfair?

"Hey!" The full little flower leaned over to a mare and rubbed others.

The mare had been bitten by the little flower before, and she had a hoof against the little flower.