Beta Overwhelms Alpha (5)

The rebels probably didn't think that their two omegas could escape, so they were not strictly guarded, and they were placed in a manor and then left.

The term manor was used by the rebels, and Yan Jingze and Selena refused to admit that it was a manor.

Grey houses, dry and cracked saline-alkali soils, only a few, withered plants... Can this also be called a manor?

The manor they used to stay was full of green grass and beautiful scenery, with lush and lush trees!

"What are we going to do now?" Selena is one year older than the original owner, and now only nineteen years old. Seeing clearly what it looks like... she is a little unacceptable.

Yan Jing is still observing the situation of this "manor".

Compared to the deserted Gobi Desert, this is indeed a manor.

He noticed that there was a solar-powered machine here, which was constantly pumping water from the ground. After the water was pumped up...

Yan Jing opened some sand and stones with his feet and found those who were being transported into the pipes, and these pipes were buried underground, covering the entire manor.

These water pipes have openings in the ground, and every opening is planted with plants-this manor is irrigating the plants here with water drawn from the ground.

Yan Jing didn't speak, Selena took a deep breath and felt that she couldn't rely on this omega, which was famous in the imperial capital for virtuousness. She could only say: "Forget it, let me arrange it! Let's clean up the house and rest. Take a moment, and then go out and take a look, at least to figure out what is here..."

Yan Jing interrupted Selena's words: "This is the garbage star, the garbage star originated by the rebels."

Selena was surprised: "How do you know?"

"Professor Wen once gave a class to the students of the Department of Geography to analyze the origins of the rebels." Yan Jingze said, this lesson was found at the Royal Academy when he was checking the information of the rebels, and there was a mention of garbage stars. Some of the situations.

"Do you still go to classes other than omega courses?" Selena was surprised.

"I come to make friends, and I always want to get to know them!"

Selena smiled awkwardly: "Yes...but I thought you were forced to cry. I didn't expect you to take the initiative to understand this..."

Yan Jingze: "..."

Selena said again: "So they made us a star! The Light Army generally doesn't kill people. They probably want to put us under house arrest... Don't be afraid, we will have a way to change the current situation! I saw Now, they left us food and water, let's divide it..."

Selena is very energetic and full of hope for the future.

Yan Jing thinks that she is so good, and she does not reject the arrangement of work by her.

He took the part of the water and food that Selena had given him, and cleaned up a room in this manor.

He thought it was good to be thrown here.

First of all, he doesn't have to marry the leader of the rebel army, and second... This is just a place where you can farm, isn't it?

He can also take this opportunity to learn the knowledge stored in his contact terminal.

By the way, keep up with physical exercise! He didn't want to be so weak all the time!

Yan Jing arranged many things for himself, and therefore, when Selena invited him to explore the surroundings the next day, he refused without hesitation.