The General Took The Initiative To Be Robbed (9)

"Zhang Erque, go to your own place!" Su Moxiu glared at Zhang Erque, and his cold eyes swept over the others, "Yan Jing is my person, and if you target him, you are targeting me."

Su Moxiu is a scholar.

He usually treats people and things, and he is very gentle, giving people a feeling of spring breeze, but at this moment... his face is cold, and his bones reveal a domineering force that cannot be opposed by others.

Even if Zhang Erque was lack of heart and eyes, he closed his mouth at this time and sat back on the bed he had paved.

As for the others... They were shocked, and they didn't dare to underestimate Yan Jingze.

General Su liked this person, and obviously liked him very much. As long as they had no problem with their brains, they would not offend him.

Su Moxiu shocked those people before looking back at Yan Jingze.

I was too fierce just now, and I don't know if Yan Jingze would be scared... Su Moxiu showed a shy smile.

What a cute little beauty! Yan Jing said: "Axiu, you just said that I am your person..."

"I like men too, I will protect you and support you!" Su Moxiu promised without hesitation.

"Well, you are so kind." Yan Jing laughed.

Su Moxiu was a little excited: "I bought a house two years ago, and then I will hire a few people for you... Don't worry, I will treat you well."

Su Moxiu just slapped his chest to make sure.

Yan Jing said: "I believe you."

No matter what he becomes, his Ashiu will like him and will never leave him, he knows.

The atmosphere between the two is too good.

Zhang Erque looked at it with a probe. After reading it, he looked at Cai An entangledly: "Lao Cai, my teeth, why do they feel a little sour?"

Cai An said: "I still feel a little uncomfortable in my eyes."

The Second Young Master is so sticky in front of them who have no daughter-in-laws, it is almost a knife in their hearts!

In addition... The Second Young Master is so eager to dig his heart, so you are not afraid that others will pierce his heart?

If Cai An's child were alive, Su Moxiu would be as old as he was. He was really afraid that Su Moxiu would suffer.

But with Su Mo repairing Yan Jingze, he couldn't do anything.

Yan Jing was also depressed at this time that he couldn't do anything—there was a group of people around, and his health was not well, so it was not convenient for him to kiss him at the moment.

Forget it, dominate the trough to eat the small flowers of the horse feed, and then move to a mare, and grind with others' ears and temples.

It's not pleasing to the eye again...

In the end, Yan Jing was in poor health. After talking to Su Moxiu for a while, he drank another bowl of Cai An's decoction and fell asleep.

When he fell asleep, Su Moxiu asked Cai An, wanting to know his condition.

Cai An said: "Second Young Master, his enthusiasm has dropped, and he is young and has a good foundation, and nothing will happen."

"We will go back the day after tomorrow... Can he hurry?" Su Moxiu asked again.

Cai An said, "It should be fine to walk slowly." Although Na Yanjing was injured, since he was able to ride a horse on his own before, his injury is better now, and it should be no problem to walk with them.