The General Took The Initiative To Be Robbed (14)

After braving the heavy snow and walking for a while, they came to the vicinity of Qiongnan City.

It's not dark yet, if they are willing to continue on their way and walk for another two hours against the night, they will be able to reach Qiongnan City tonight.

But Su Moxiu did not continue to move forward, but settled in a small town.

Although he patted his chest in front of Yan Jingze and said that he would be able to handle his father, he was somewhat worried.

So... I'll enter the city tomorrow!

Although the place where Su Moxiu and the others settled is called a small town, it is not actually a town. It's just that a few families have built their houses together, and they sell fabrics such as oil, salt, sauce and vinegar. The surrounding villagers often When I came here to buy things, gradually, it became popular and it became known as a town.

Every New Year, people nearby will come here to go to the market.

Since the bandits in Qiongshan were cleaned up, and many soldiers from the northern army of the town married wives and children near Qiongnan City. Such small towns and various villages have gradually increased.

When Su Moxiu arrived here, he rented a family house for them to live in, and bought a lot of big guys to eat together.

Along the way, as long as they have a chance, they will go hunting and dig some wild vegetables. With the remaining horse feed, they can barely fill it with water, that is, they will be hungry when they have a pee.

Now I can finally have a good meal!

There is a lack of iron in border gates, and many farmers do not have iron pots in their homes. They usually grind various grains into powder and cook them in a crock pot, or cook them without grinding them.

The family that Su Moxiu rented does not have an iron pot at home, but fortunately they brought the pot.

There are a lot of people in this family, and there are a total of four houses, three of which are built with kangs, and the other house is built with a circular stove in the middle for cooking and heating during the day.

They removed the crock pot from the stove, put on their own iron pan, and threw in the freshly bought miscellaneous grain powder, pickles, and bacon, and finally dug a large spoonful of lard into it and cooked it all over. One pot.

The bacon was quickly cooked and ready to eat. Everyone ate it cleanly, and hurriedly cooked another pot and ate another bowl...

After eating two bowls, everyone felt relieved and strengthened.

At this time, Cai An greeted people to kill the sheep and prepared to cook it in an iron pan. They also bought a sheep, but it was slower to kill the sheep and cook the sheep, so they didn't eat it at first.

"Nine-nine, you don't need to care about killing the sheep, you go and feed the horse! As for you, the Kang in the house will add some firewood! By the way, after you finish your work, clean up yourself. Clean yourself up! Tomorrow we are going back to Qiongnan City, don't all look dirty!" Cai An said loudly.

He is a scholar and can't stand the dirty look of these people long ago!

"Where is it dirty, isn't this good..." Zhang Erque mumbled.

Cai An was speechless: "You are all stinky!"

Zhang Erque said: "This is manly! Manly!"

Although clamoring that he was masculine, Zhang Erque went out, planning to wipe his armpits, and then took his leather jacket to the snow and smashed it several times to clean it.