The Prince Gave Up Treatment (13)

The prince picked up his book and asked Yan Jingze: "Am I wrong?"

"Brother, you heard that right," Yan Jing said, "I am very worried now, what if Su Gu lets Ziyan get married? Even if he doesn't let Ziyan get married, if he is like father to me, give Ziyan Give medicine..."

The prince had a guilty conscience. When the father was giving medicine to his younger brother, he was there, but he didn't stop...

"And now we don't live together, if he goes to find someone else at night... Of course, I believe Ziyan will not do this, but I still have to watch."

The prince said: "It doesn't need to be... and even if that's the case, why do you want to join the family?" Wouldn't it be better to put Su Moxiu in his brother's palace?

"Ziyan has worked so hard to be admitted to the champion. If he enters the palace, will he have a future?"

The prince saw his brother's serious gaze.

His brother really took care of Su Moxiu.

The prince felt sour, but he had to admit that Su Moxiu was a good choice.

He was admitted to the top pick at the age of seventeen, and he also cleans himself up and never indulges in female sex!

The prince said: "You think a lot for him, is he willing?"

"He must be willing. He said that he likes me," Yan Jing said. "Today he fell into the water, and I saved him... The life-saving grace should also be promised, right?"

Prince: "..."

"Anyway, I will definitely want to be with him." Yan Jing began to think about the good life after being with Su Moxiu.

The prince was speechless.

Yan Jing didn't care either. He came to the prince, just to talk to the prince about this, so that the prince would be mentally prepared.

Well, the prince can also talk to Emperor Chengde about this, and cultivate their father-son relationship!

As far as he is concerned, he doesn't really want to be a prince.

Yan Jing stayed in the Prince's study for half an hour, and told the Prince about half an hour... how good Su Moxiu was.

When he finally left, the prince felt relieved.

His younger brother always said that Su Moxiu is so much so good. Actually, Su Moxiu has not done anything for his younger brother. He also asked his younger brother to talk to him about the things he said to him.

As for handling the case... it was saving his uncle!

Su Moxiu might not like his brother at all! Is it more likely to like him?

Stop it!

He was really biased by his brother, always thinking about this kind of thing.

The prince sighed, and then saw his eldest son Ah Fu rushing in.

This child is chubby and wearing a red belly, so cute! The prince hugged him up: "Afu, why are you looking for Daddy again?"

"Daddy, I have something to tell you!" Afu said.

Before he told his father that his five emperor uncle looked at him wrong, he thought that his father would draw a line with the five emperor uncle.

As a result, his father didn't do this at all, and he still had a relationship with his five emperor uncles these days!

He is too young to know what is happening outside. To alert his father, he can only start from his father...

"What does Ah Fu want to say?" the prince asked.