The Prince Gave Up Treatment (12)

Yan Jing went to the prison to see Cai Tinghe, and at the same time replaced Cai Ting and the people around him with trustworthy people, and gave Cai Tinghe a boost.

Cai Tinghe, who has been in jail for "framing" Cai Tinghe by his uncle, still doesn't know.

As the uncle of the prince, Cai Tinghe still trusts Yanjing, and even thinks that Yanjing will come, because the prince wants to save him.

He naturally knows everything about the scenes of words, and speaks endlessly.

Cai Tinghe has been in a high position for many years, and naturally it is impossible to be clean, but he really did not do anything angry.

Yan Jing met Cai Tinghe, and went to see his uncle non-stop for a long conversation.

His uncle did not deliberately frame Cai Tinghe, he really found evidence... After Yan Jing asked about his situation, he turned around and caught dozens of people related to the case. The people are interrogated one by one.

Cai Ting and the deduction of military pay have caused the soldiers in the army to starve and freeze, and even some people died because of this. Now it is quite a big deal.

Some people say that Cai Ting and the deduction of military pay are to recruit courtiers for the prince!

These are all words of the heart, and at the beginning, the Emperor Chengde actually believed it, and was extremely disappointed with the prince.

Later, it was discovered that this incident involved the original owner, and the object of his disappointment became the original owner.

But no matter what, Emperor Chengde wanted to suppress this matter with all his heart.

However, there are some things, the more you want to press down, the more people will guess.

But now, Yan Jing directly made the matter worse, so he had to check it out clearly.

When Emperor Chengde knew the news, things had already become a big deal... Emperor Chengde had no choice but to let his own people cooperate with Yan Jingrue, and even passed on the things he found to Yan Jingrue privately.

This case will last for half a month.

After half a month, Yan Jing handed over everything she found out to Emperor Chengde.

It is Cai Ting and the generals under his hand that are deducting the army's salary.

Then... the second prince’s person had contacted this general, and this person planted the matter on Cai Tinghe.

Uncle Wang Guo went to investigate and found evidence of Cai Ting and corruption of ink, but when the people of Chengde emperor passed...someone deliberately guided him to find that Cai Tinghe was innocent.

In addition, the case was raging, and there were many rumors in the capital, which were related to another group of people.

All in all very messy.

In addition, Yan Jing even found out some other things, which is really interesting.

Emperor Chengde turned black when he saw those things.

His sons, this is pitting each other up and down!

No father wants to see this situation.

At this time, Yan Jing replied: "Father, when this matter first came out, Brother Three Emperors took the lead in donating food and clothing. Those things were very suitable, and they were already prepared. "

When the third prince took the lead in donating things, the Emperor Chengde also praised the third prince!

Yan Jing smiled when he said it, but Emperor Chengde blackened his face when he heard what he said: "Bastard thing!"