Famous Guide Bumper Porcelain Flow (2)

Director Gu leaned on a door like no bones, his eyes narrowed slightly, he looked at Su Moxiu, and smiled again: "It looks really good.

Liu Leyan was a little confused.

Gu Dao has a very good reputation in the circle, at least the messy scandals are irrelevant to him. When everyone mentions him, at most, he is said to be a little powerful.

There are too many people in the entertainment circle who are going to step up and down, and the influence is really nothing at all.

But now... what does Gu Dao mean?

Su Moxiu looked at the person in front of him with a paralyzed face as usual.

Just looking at his face, it seems that he has no emotions, but he knows that his heartbeat is not right.

The fast beating heart seemed to jump out of his chest and dive into the body of the person in front of him.

This is really a...very unfamiliar emotion.

"Come on, help me into the room," Director Gu grabbed a handful of his hair and smiled at Su Moxiu, "Behave well tonight, and I will let you be the protagonist."

Liu Leyan felt that something was broken in her heart.

The smile she raised when she first saw Dao Gu froze on her face, and an anger poured from her chest to her throat: "Gu Dao! What do you mean?"

"You must be here for the role? I agree." Director Gu never looked away from Su Moxiu's face. He suddenly broke the house card in his hand, staggered towards Su Moxiu, and opened it. Hand, wanting to embrace Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu stretched out his hand.

Liu Leyan gasped, trying to stop Su Moxiu: "Don't..." Don't hurt Director Gu!

Speaking of it, it would be difficult for Su Mo Xiuzhen to have only one face.

There is another reason why he can get angry, and that is... he has a lot of strength.

It was an extreme challenge variety show that made Su Moxiu hot.

That variety show will arrange many tasks for the stars for the stars to do. It is very tiring and troublesome. Many stars are reluctant to participate. This allows Su Moxiu, who has just become popular on the Internet because of his appearance, to have the opportunity to participate.

At that time, everyone felt that Su Moxiu, who was so exquisite that was not like a real person, would definitely be tossed and howled in the show, but the truth is just the opposite.

When others were crying and howling, Su Mo shaved his face and completely completed all the challenges...

In addition, after he received the money, he was very reliable. In view of other people's variety shows giving money, he is very active whether he read sponsorship advertisements in variety shows, read lines according to the script, or respond when others are talking.

Then the audience saw a peerless handsome guy who not only crushed everyone with amazing physical strength, but also always chanted funny lines blankly, chanted sponsorship advertisements blankly, cheered people blankly...

At first, everyone thought he was deliberate, and felt the contrast was cute and funny, and they liked him very much. Later, they discovered that he was not deliberate, he just looked like this.

No matter how funny it is, if you watch it too much, you will get tired of it slowly.

Of course, the key now is not how popular Su Moxiu is. The key is... Su Moxiu is very strong and strong in combat effectiveness.