The Prince Gave Up Treatment (16)

Yan Jing has been very idle recently.

Su Moxiu is ill, and the Su family still won't let him see people. It's the work of the Criminal Ministry... Those officials wish he wouldn't stick to his hands.

His previous Cai Tinghe case involved a large group of people and frightened the criminals.

Yan Jing didn't want to be busy with the Ministry of Execution, so he didn't go to the Ministry of Punishment much. He ran to the palace every day, pestering Emperor Chengde, and asked Emperor Chengde to give him a marriage.

Emperor Chengde was so scared that he would hide when he saw him, but there were always times when he couldn't hide...

On this day, Emperor Chengde was blocked by him again.

Emperor Chengde was also frightened, and finally said, "Well, if Su Moxiu agrees, I will go to Su Gu with a cheeky face."

It is estimated that his son will not be able to return to normal, so be it!

"This is what you said!" Yan Jing said immediately.

"Yes, I said!" Chengde said.

"Su Gu's birthday, don't you want to go, father? I will bring Su Moxiu to you at that time!" Yan Jing said.

He could feel that Su Moxiu liked him very much, so Su Moxiu would definitely agree.

"Are you too anxious?" Emperor Chengde asked. When Su Gu passed his birthday, he went to talk to someone about it... Su Gu's birthday would be a bad one!

"Don't worry, what should the Su family do if they kiss Su Moxiu?" Yan Jing asked.

This is really a problem, Su Moxiu is not young...

But Emperor Chengde was really annoyed when he saw his hapless son, and immediately said: "It's OK, you get out of it! With this effort, it is better to wrap Su Moxiu more! Let him promise you."

"I'm going now!" Yan Jing said.

Yan Jing did go to Su's house again, but... still no one was seen.

What disease did Su Moxiu get? Yan Jing became more and more worried. He caught Su Gu and asked several times, but Su Gu kept saying that it was okay, a minor problem.

Why do you have a minor problem for so long?

If it weren't for making a good impression on Su Gu, Yan Jing would have wanted to break into Su's house.

When Yan Jing was depressed because he couldn't enter Su's house, the second prince, the third prince, and the fourth prince were even more depressed.

After Cai Tinghe's case was investigated, their father kept looking at them unpleasantly. Obviously, their father knew about their small actions in private.

But it was not this incident that made them feel most uncomfortable, but the prince and the fifth, who were valued by their father.

Forget the prince, what's the reason for the fifth?

Most of the cases of Cai Tinghe were discovered by Su Moxiu, but the credit went to the fifth child!

Lao Wu ran to the palace every day recently. According to the information they found, he should be the youngest daughter of Prime Minister Su who wanted to marry him.

They are careless!

Why didn't they think of the little daughter of Prime Minister Su earlier? Married this woman, even if Su Guming didn't help them on the face, could he still not help them secretly?