The Prince Gave Up Treatment (20)

it's getting dark.

These days it was still very hot during the day, but at night, the breeze was cool and it was very comfortable.

Emperor Chengde strode forward, sympathizing with Su Moxiu as he walked.

The prince followed behind Emperor Chengde, feeling a little distressed for Su Moxiu, and at the same time he hugged the son in his arms a little bit tighter.

Ah Fu didn't know what was going on. He slept very well, and he kept dragging him tightly...

When he had dinner before, he wanted to force his mother to take the child away, but after Emperor Chengde came, seeing him holding the child, he not only looked at him a few more times, but also admired him in his words, he simply said nothing. I've been holding it.

Anyway, when sitting, only use the left hand to support the child, and it will not affect his eating.

As for still holding...there is a child, and the child is still asleep, his father is not good at reprimanding his fifth brother, right?

Thinking about this, the prince asked the people around him to find a large scarf and wrap it on his son's face to prevent the child from catching a cold wind.

The scarf can also block mosquitoes.

Emperor Chengde noticed the prince's actions and liked the prince even more.

His son may be of average ability, but he is affectionate and kind, which is very good.

Emperor Chengde and his father were kind and filial, but Su Gu felt that his legs were very heavy.

They finally came to the front of Su Moxiu's courtyard.

There was someone guarding here, and Su Gu explained: "The fifth prince is unwell. I'm afraid of being disturbed, so let people watch."

Emperor Chengde nodded, lifted his leg and walked in.

After he entered, Hu Zhongshun waved his hand behind him, so that the guards were all waiting outside and were not allowed to come in. The Emperor Chengde gave him a hint before, that's what it meant.

Before Emperor Chengde and the others entered Su Moxiu's courtyard, Su Moxiu had already gotten up.

He was run over all over, so aching badly, but he didn't sleep and got up.

His father should also be here.

No one knows what will happen next.

Su Moxiu took a nostalgic look at Yan Jingze who was lying on the bed, put on his trousers, got out of the bed forcibly, and unplugged the door of his room.

After doing this, he went back to bed, leaned down and kissed Yan Jing Ze.

Yan Jing didn't move, pretending to be asleep.

He was a little overwhelmed, and he was afraid that Su Moxiu would be overwhelmed.

After rolling on the bed with Su Moxiu before, Su Moxiu was particularly enthusiastic and kept pestering him.

He wanted to solve Su Moxiu's medicinal properties, so he stopped, but every time he wanted to stop, Su Moxiu would get entangled.

How much wine did Su Moxiu drink!

His medicinal properties are completely resolved, and Su Moxiu is still pestering him!

He was drained...

Well, he didn't squeeze it dry either, his stamina was still good, but Su Moxiu was hurt, which made him feel distressed.

But he can't hold it...