Teddy Is Fearless (7)

This is the second time Hu Xiu has entered the salt tree hole.

When he came yesterday, his heart was full of anxiety, and he didn't pay attention to the situation in the tree hole at all.

But today is different. Today is the second time he has come. He was born and cooked again. He is much calmer now.

The salt tree hole is no different from other people's tree holes. They are all made about one meter above the ground, and then dig down about one meter, and dig up one to two meters, and dig out a diameter of about two meters. Cylindrical or conical space.

The salt tree hole was prepared for him by his parents. It was more than two meters in diameter and was very spacious. It was... the tree hole of other people's house, except for a relatively narrow place for sleeping in the middle, both sides would be used for storage. Things may even be stacked so that there is no place to stay.

Some people ran to live in tree houses when it was hot because their tree holes were full of things.

But the salty tree hole is empty and there is nothing in it.

When Yan was a child, he was the one who had the most things in the tribe. He never lacked barbecues to eat. It was difficult for others to want a bucket. His father even made two small buckets for him to play with!

Now that there is nothing left, the salt must be very sad.

A wave of compassion rose in Hu Xiu's heart.

He felt that he was simply sick.

Why should he pity someone who is obviously young and strong, but in the end he refuses to even collect?

Probably because the salt looks too good-looking.

Hu Xiu put the barbecue in his hand on the floor of the tree hole and stretched his hand to the salt without saying a word, trying to cover the salt's mouth.

He was afraid of salt yelling, or saying things he didn't want to hear.

"Wait, I won't talk nonsense, don't gag my mouth." Yan Jing said hurriedly, grabbing Hu Xiu's hand as he said.

Hu Xiu paused, grabbing Yan Jingze's hand backhand, turning over his animal skin skirt, and heading straight to the subject.

Yan Jingze: "..."

He has always felt that he is pure and low-spirited, but since using this body...

A pure heart and lack of desire has nothing to do with him anymore.

This is definitely affected by this body!

Apart from anything else, as soon as Hu Xiu got into the tree hole, he was excited...what's this called!

"Who are you?" Yan Jing asked.

Hu Xiu did not answer.

Yan Jing said again: "Thank you."

Hu Xiu still didn't speak.

When he came here for the first time, he deliberately learned to speak from women, and wanted Yan to treat him like a woman.

But at that time the voice sounded in the tree hole... the goose bumps on his body were all up!

He didn't want to speak in that voice anymore, so he didn't want to speak at all.

"Can you let go of my hand?" Yan Jing asked again.

Hu Xiu didn't cover Yan Jingze's mouth, and at the same time... he didn't plan to let go of Yan Jingze's hand.