Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (18)

On Sunday evening self-study, Yan Jing did not attend as usual, he went for a run.

He loses weight very quickly, which makes him more motivated to lose weight!

Yan Jing ran out of breath, and when he finally returned to the dormitory, he was already tired and fell on the ground.

He took a bath and turned on the phone, only to find that Su Moxiu had sent him several messages.

"Brother, I was working on the question just now, and I didn't look at the phone!" Yan Jing replied, his lungs are sore now, and his voice leaks when he speaks, so there is no voice, so he sends a message instead.

He has been really busy lately.

He excuses headaches and has never attended evening self-study, but he must go to class during the day. In addition, he has to exercise to lose weight, fight for his own career, and pick up his daughter-in-law...

Yan Jing feels that there is not enough time every day.

Especially since he still can't eat enough, it's even more painful.

But the good life will come soon, don’t worry!

Yan Jing chatted with Su Moxiu for a while, talked about some things around him, and fell asleep after talking.

Su Moxiu looked at the last "Brother, I'm going to sleep, talk tomorrow" that Yan Jingze sent last, and couldn't tell what he was feeling.

He liked the little fat man at first, maybe he just liked the little fat man different from ordinary people, in line with his aesthetic appearance, but these days, he is used to the little fat man walking around him all day, calling his brother.

He also discovered that Little Fatty is a very good person.

He has good grades, has goals, and will help his classmates...

Maybe... I don't like him.

A seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy, his brother almost killed Little Fatty when his love and hatred were the most distinct. How could Little Fatty... still like him?

The little fat man was with him, mostly to use him to avenge his brother.

In that case... what should he do?

Su Moxiu woke up the next morning, he was very tired, he didn't need to put on makeup, he just looked haggard.

Ms. Chu felt so distressed to see her elder son like this: "Axiu, what happened to you?"

"Mom, I'm fine." Su Moxiu said, suddenly thinking of something, "Mom, I chatted with Xiaoyu yesterday and found that many of his ideas are very extreme. Would you like to find him a psychiatrist? Otherwise... I'm afraid he will have a big problem."

Ms. Chu thought about it for a while and said, "I have thought about this, and contacted a psychologist, but your brother didn't cooperate at all."

Su Moxiu thought for a while and told him what Chu Qiyu told him yesterday, but he didn't tell Ms. Chu that Shi Chengying was his favorite.

Ms. Chu was surprised.

Although the collapse of the building was an accident, Chu Qiyu gave people a laxative and tricked people to the construction site, which is already very problematic!

Ms. Chu suddenly thought that Chu Qiyu had been robbed before, and only the short-sleeved underwear was left.

Chu Qiyu refused to let her call the police and told her to leave it alone, but afterwards she looked at the surveillance of that place afterwards.