Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (20)

Su Moxiu is a bit dazed today, always looking at himself in a trance... Yan Jing has a huge sense of satisfaction.

Can't help but want to hug Su Moxiu.

But this is the office, and someone will come to interrupt at any time, and... he is now a simple, sweet little brother!

Yan Jing can only pull Su Moxiu's face down and hold it in his hand: "Brother, I really don't want to leave you."

Su Moxiu looked at his hand held by Shi Chengying.

His hands are very thin, Shi Chengying's hands are chubby, a circle larger than his hands, and can wrap his hands whole.

This kind of action made him feel that Shi Chengying loved him deeply.

Su Moxiu suddenly said, "Is my brother making trouble for you these days?"

"No," Yan Jing said, "Brother, let's not mention him."

Yan Jing hates Chu Qiyu, but he lives in this world as Shi Chengying, and he can't do things illegal and criminal. He can only find opportunities to clean up Chu Qiyu in the future.

For example, if Chu Qiyu starts a business in the future, he can make trouble for Chu Qiyu.

Su Moxiu kept looking at the boy in front of him.

He could see that when he mentioned his brother, the person in front of him had deep disgust in his eyes.

He suddenly felt a sense of exhaustion from the bottom of his heart.

This person hates his brother so much, will he like him?

"Okay, we won't mention it." Su Moxiu laughed.

"Hey! Brother, there are people waiting for me outside, I'm going to leave." Yan Jing said again. He wanted to stay at Su Moxiu's side for a while. It would be better to spend the night at Su Moxiu's place, but now... there are people around him. Following those people are still waiting for him.

The things he took out were very important. Those people came to him so quickly to protect him, so he wouldn't cause trouble to others.

And it's really going to stay overnight... If those people misunderstand that Su Moxiu is a strange uncle, it would be bad.

The most important thing is... he can't do anything to Su Moxiu now!

Doesn't it fragrant to come back after adulthood?

Su Moxiu was taken aback when he heard Yan Jingze's words.

Yan Jing leaned in and kissed him: "Goodbye, brother! You wait for me to come back!"

Yan Jing finished speaking, waved to Su Moxiu, and left Su Moxiu's office.

Su Moxiu sat for a while, regretting mentioning his brother.

He is in a bad state today, but what Yan Jing said before, he has listened to his heart.

When Yanjing enters the research institute, they don't even talk about meeting, for fear that even the contact will not be so easy.

At this time, why did he mention his brother?

Upon mentioning it, Yan Jing was reluctant to talk to him...

Su Moxiu was a little silly today, but Yan Jing didn't care.

He felt that Su Moxiu would be like this, it should be because he was reluctant to bear him, and after seeing him greatly changed, he was a little overwhelmed.

He is quite happy.

The principal and the others waited downstairs, while Yan Jing took the elevator downstairs and saw the two who were talking.