Patriarch Lai And Disciples (16)

Qingtianzong is the largest sect in the realm of comprehension. It has a master at the distraction stage, a master at the out-of-aperture stage, and more than a dozen masters at the metaphysical stage.

Because of this, after being enveloped by the Seven-Armed Array... Yan Jing thought that the people who manipulated the Seven-Armed Array outside were all from the Great Sky School.

The masters of the Nascent Stage of the Great Sky School have basically been pointed out by the original owner. It is also because the masters are there that the Dynastic School can have such diverse infancy masters... Yan Jing is very clear that no matter what you do, these people are all Only clap your hands and applaud.

So he was not afraid of being seen by these people that he was with Su Moxiu.

But besides these people, there are more than a dozen other sect masters of the Nascent Stage...

Yan Jing always felt that he had a thick-skinned face, but he couldn't stand it at the moment.

He just came here, and he feels very young, but in the eyes of outsiders, he is an old man who has lived for more than two thousand years.

Su Moxiu is a young man who is less than a hundred years old.

This is the right thing for him, that the old cow eats tender grass!

Forget it, the matter is over, I can only admit it.

Yan Jing straightened his chest and tucked his abdomen, as if he was holding Su Moxiu very normal.

The outside masters of the Nascent Soul Stage saw him so calm, but they thought a lot--Speaking of which, Su Moxiu has a glazed pure body, Haoran also has a glazed pure body, Haoran is so close to Su Moxiu, could it be... Su Moxiu is Haoran. The old man?

Wait, the key now is not this, but... how could Real Person Haoran come out of the Seven Lights Formation, they didn't see Real Person Haoran enter!

What exactly is going on?

The court was very quiet for a while.

In such silence, Yu Lin turned out to be the first person to speak: "Horan real person? Aren't you dead?"

In the past two centuries, Haoran has lived in the simplest form, and it has been rare to see anyone.

But the monk's appearance is very fixed, and there are still portraits of real Haoran everywhere...Everyone knows real Haoran, and they will not admit their mistakes!

Yan Jing frowned upon hearing Yu Lin's words.

The real person Chongyang was even more angry. When he waved his hand, he threw out a real anger and threw Yu Lin away: "Niezha, Hugh is so nonsense!"

The real person of Chongyang secretly planned to deal with "Xiao Ye", so besides many real persons of Yuan Ying, the only ones present were Yu Lin, Situ Jiangning, and Su Moxiu's master.

In addition, the real person of Chongyang also set up an enchantment, so that outsiders can't know what's happening here.

Yu Lin was beaten out and flew too far, hitting this enchantment directly, sliding down the enchantment to the ground.

Yu Lin spit out a mouthful of blood, he was stupid-he had been well protected after so many years, and it was the first time he was beaten!

He immediately wanted to say something—he felt that the real Haoran in front of him was definitely not the real Haoran!

This person was either Xiao Ye pretending to be Qianmian, or Ye Potian pretending to be Qianmian. He didn't know what was going on with Real Chongyang, he was actually confused!