Beta Overwhelms Alpha (7)

Although Selena spends time on adventures every day, the time she spends outside is only about four hours.

Most of the time, she stayed in the manor and would come to chat with Yan Jingze every day.

Yan Jing learned a lot about the Bright Army from her, and coupled with the information he got from other places, he had some understanding of the leader of the Bright Army.

That Su Moxiu was physically disabled and could not perceive pheromones, so he was not interested in omega, only interested in fighting.

Probably because of this, he and Selena, the two omegas, were thrown here.

But Su Moxiu is not interested in them. Others in the Bright Army are definitely interested in them. The snacks and some omega favorite gadgets that have appeared in the manor from time to time recently can prove this.

Yan Jing even suspected that there were a lot of light army alphas watching them secretly.

In this case, the blood man in front of him is likely to be one of the people who are following them. This time he ran over, maybe he was trying to find an omega.

Thinking of this, Yan Jing feels a little uncomfortable.

He stays in the room every day these days, and it's Selena who has been interacting with the alpha who is observing here all the time, and the things that those people send are also what Selena wants...this person liked it, yes Is it possible that it is actually Selena?

Thinking like this, Yan Jing squeezed the face of the person lying on his bed.

These alphas are one by one, all thinking about wanting omega, but this person falls into his hands...Don't want omega in this life!

Thinking about this, Yan Jing went out to fetch water and wiped his face.

This person was covered with blood, and a basin of water was not clean at all. Seeing that the water was dirty, Yan Jing took it out and poured it under a tree, and went to pick up another basin of water.

Then I saw some more medicines in the place where the water was received.

That alpha definitely came to them as a pitiful person to touch porcelain and find omega!

It's a pity that he found the wrong person!

Yan Jing took the medicine in, cleaned his wound with water, and then disinfected him with the medicine.

This potion is more irritating, and Yan Jing knows that this person must be very painful, but he hasn't been awake.

This is caused by mental power problems.

Yan Jing thought for a while and tried to use his mental power.

Wit people have mental power, but most of the beta's mental power is very weak and can be ignored, a few with strong mental power...They also have difficulty using their mental power.

Alpha and omega are different. They are mutated and can use their mental power.

Especially for alpha, they can use their mental power to fight, and they can also use their mental power to control spaceships and mechas.

And the original owner of his body, he has one of the best mental powers in the beta, but this is very weak when placed in the omega. He still can't perceive his mental power very much, and of course he can't use it.

That is to say, he is not an adult, and there are people with very weak mental power in the omega, and the people around him have not found anything wrong.